Oh, don't mind me..

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
I'm just sitting here eating my mashed potatoes on the verge of tears for no reason whatsoever. :dohh:

I seriously do not remember being this weepy with DS! :shrug: I can just be sitting on the couch and want to burst into tears, or in the middle of the grocery store. It doesn't matter where or when.

I am sorry you are so weepy!! Darn hormones!! Always get the best of us! I must confess tho...as soon as I read that you were eating mashed potatoes,I thought, mmmmm!! That sounds good! Lol! Sorry! Talk about pregnancy brain! Ha! ;)

:haha: I am so bummed because I made a roast with gravy for dinner which usually turns out great for me but it was ridiculously dry :( Thank goodness for the potatoes! With DS I would actually cry when I would get my craving filled because it was so good. DH would take me to a yummy dinner and I'd tear up :haha:

The sad part is it's 100% true. When I should cry I keep it together and when I have no reason to it takes all I have not to burst into tears.

I know how you feel!! Eating is a whole new experience when you are prego!! It is the BEST!!

I'm just sitting here eating my mashed potatoes on the verge of tears for no reason whatsoever. :dohh:

I know it's not funny but you made me laugh out loud with this doozy of an opener. :haha:

I was going to say the same thing. I am here at work, and I actually laughed out loud. Just because I am the same way. Like when my fiance leaves the toilet seat up! I've just began to hover over the seat, I'm tired of telling him!

Wondering if maybe my mashed potatoes and gravy worked some sort of magic because for once (in weeks) I woke up without nausea! :happydance: Maybe the starch in them soaked up all my nasty stomach acid since we ate dinner so late :haha: If so I will take 2 servings every night! I think if the food had anything to with it it was because for once I went to bed with a full belly and it wasn't junk. Been eating out a lot because I'd rather step on a lego than deal with raw meat.

Wondering if maybe my mashed potatoes and gravy worked some sort of magic because for once (in weeks) I woke up without nausea! :happydance: Maybe the starch in them soaked up all my nasty stomach acid since we ate dinner so late :haha: If so I will take 2 servings every night! I think if the food had anything to with it it was because for once I went to bed with a full belly and it wasn't junk. Been eating out a lot because I'd rather step on a lego than deal with raw meat.

I wouldn't be surprised! :flower: maybe it's worth another test run today :winkwink:
Mashed potatoes with a side of tissues :haha:

The last thing I want to do it cook and smell anything cooking, but I'm attempting a mild curry tonight, I'm so looking forward to it and well, if I feel poorly OH can finish cooking it!

I would love to go to the actual butcher and get a few steaks to throw on the grill tonight but we are out of propane for the grill :(

Honestly it's mainly chicken that grosses me out.

Haven't you got like a griddle pan thing for your stove?

Also am I the only one that is grossed out by cleaning the kitchen? I tried to get DH to help me out but he won't :( I asked and it never happened. I just asked him again, let's see what happens. I can do anything else but change the rash and clean the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->