oh f**K step away from the bugaboo....

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
so OH and i went pram shopping on sat to get an idea of what fits in my car best..... and i fell in love with the i candy peach

went back today to have another play, fit in my car, test drive etc etc

OH has always liked the bug camelon, were as i thought it looked funny....

i got to test drive it OMG it so so light, spins on itself so so so sturdy, suitable for off road, has a carry cot.... oh god, they may not look overly pretty but now i know why everybody loves them

which one do i want ladies, the bug or the iCandy

I'm gatecrashing here but had to reply!
I've had both and wouldn't change my bug for anything else I love it. It even got over shingle at the beach yesterday with the big wheels at the front. I thought they were ugly til I tried it now I'm a complete convert :)

i do a lot of walking, and with bubs around prob do more to get us both out...... plus that and the dogs so i think maybe the bug is better than the peach... is the fram easy to scratch on the bug

Bugaboo !!!!! Omg I had it with my first daughter and it is amazing she is now 3 I know it might not be important bit u can answer your mobile and still push the bug one handed not that I did it all the time lol I just can't do it with a normal stroller. Oh yeah with the bug u can change the fabric colour when ever too and sometimes they sell them in tkmax xxx

I've just looked at that i candy peach and I deffo still think bugaboo all the way xxx

i do like the size of the shopping basket as well....

Sometimes I found to properly fill the basket underneath u would have to unclip the pram which is very easy and then load but that was only when the pram was in use and not the carry cot xx

i do a lot of walking, and with bubs around prob do more to get us both out...... plus that and the dogs so i think maybe the bug is better than the peach... is the fram easy to scratch on the bug

That's basically what I got it for were always out with the dog, we do lots of walking, usually woods and beach so quite rough terrain.
It takes a bit of getting used to steering it backwards but it's fine once you've got the hang of it.
I've got the black frame and it has a couple of scratches :( but I don't think it would show so much on the silver:)
The Icandy was rubbish even on the slightest bump I didn't rate it. it was very heavy too, we had it til she was about 6 weeks, it'd probably be ok for just going shopping etc but not proper walking!
Although, I am probably going to get a 2nd hand nipper for rough walks because I love my bug so much I don't want to wreck it!

Fabrics in TK Maxx???!!!

Yeah I managed to get the breezy canopy and the pram covers but they were the older season but that didn't bother me xxx

I'm getting the bugaboo cameleon, so lucky that just found out a friend at work is selling hers wahooo.....

Bugaboo all the way. I have always said I wanted one when the time comes, will be ordering mine in a few weeks!! I also converted my sil who hated them saying they were so flimsy etc but she nearly got the bee the other week(she didn't cos she didn't want to have the same as me!)

Ive also looked at both and thought the I Candy Peach looked quite small. I thought baby would grow out of it quite quickly. I might be wrong

Bugaboo all the way, love at 1st sight :cloud9:

Would defo recommend the bugaboo! so easy to push baby or toddler around :)

check out the bugaboo donkey if you plan on having more than one and somewhat close together. we are getting it and ours are 2 years apart...

GET IT!

i don't like the look of the cammy as it is and despise the look of the donkey plus there is no way its gonna fit in my boot.

weve ordered our bugaboo cameleon:happydance:.

from having a play in the shop i would reccomend it was lovely to push and so light :cloud9:.

cant wait to use it now :happydance::happydance:

xxxx

i was amazingly light... i want to get it ordered at the start of next month so that we can start to pay it off

i was amazingly light... i want to get it ordered at the start of next month so that we can start to pay it off

thats what we've done so much easier to pay it off in smaller chunks than in one go :thumbup: :flower:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->