OH Felt bubba!

Cazlabump

Reaction score
After i felt it on the outside this morning, my OH managed to feel it moving about tonight!! he's eyes welled up and everything! Such a magical moment. November 14th is a good day :D xxx

Aww I just saw this hun! I'm so excited for you, it's amazing that you can both experience it together :) xxxx

yeah it truely was special, it was only a little kick but he felt it anyway! bubs was proper shy last night haha, he/she has been doing some big kicks today so hopefully he can feel them more soon :D xx

yeah it truely was special, it was only a little kick but he felt it anyway! bubs was proper shy last night haha, he/she has been doing some big kicks today so hopefully he can feel them more soon :D xx

I know what you mean, baby had a really quiet day for me yesterday so i'm hoping it wakes up a bit tonight! lol xxx

Yesterday was the first day I was able to feel it from the outside, just once. Kicks have been getting stronger so hopefully next time it will be DH that feels it :)

I will never forget the first night OH felt our LO kicking because LO bout kicked him off the bed. LOL That day he was telling me how he thought I was over exagerating on how hard he's kicking and how I can feel him but LO decided to show him up that night. We were laying in bed and I put his hand on my belly and the baby kicked SOOOO hard and it scared OH so much that he jumped and almost fell out of the bed. HA! It was funny! Now it's like they play tag. OH was rubbing my belly last night in one spot then stopped. As soon as he did our little man kicked right there as if saying don't stop! So I told OH that he was looking for daddy. So he put his hand back on my belly but in a different spot and baby kicked his hand and kept kicking where his hand went like he was following him. Our little man loves his daddy already!!!! Now if only OH could feel how he's starting to bounce off of my cervix into my ribs....that would be cool for him to experience. LOL Congrats, I know how awesome it is to share LO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->