OH felt him kick properly we both cried ..

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Ohhh my i cannot believe it , Oh was sat on the sofa i said put your hand here ...
It feels different i have felt kicks for a good few weeks now but this was like a heel digging out of my tummy :rofl: .
Oh put his hand there jumped up and went erghhhhhhhhhhh what the hell was that :rofl::rofl::rofl: . We both cried with laughter and joy . xxx .

aww thats so sweet. Mine kicked its dad in the head the other day when he had a listen down there. lol

Awwwww!
It's so amazing when you get to the stage you can both feel the movements, it's really amazing when it's only you but it really makes the bond stronger when Dad can feel too! :)

aww, its sucj a lovely feeling to share isnt it. My OH used to always put his head on my belly and he would be kicked in the head, theres much less activity now as im due and there isnt much space but im goin to miss the feelin of knowing bab is in there!
enjoy! xxxx

Awww Bless. When I made my DH feel after she kicked he rubbed my belly as if he thought it hurt me lol

Thanks girls , Was amazingly good . Allthow OH now thinks i have an alien in my tummy thats grossed him out lol .
He never really attempted to feel with my other 2 so was ever so funny to see his face lol .
xxxxxx.

Awwwww hun that's lovely! Congrats :D

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back