• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

oh ffs *updated pg 1*

mer01

Waiting for brain scan
Reaction score
i am spotting again. Thats it i cant take anymore :cry::cry::cry:
update
20.25 spotting has stopped for now :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hug:
sorry hun, fingers crossed its "normal" spotting?

:hugs:

Oh mer hun I hope its nothing major if it makes it any better my friend just found out she is pregnant and she has been having full blown :witch: but thinks she is about 2mths gone due to showing :shock: so im sure your little bean is fine and its just making sure its comfy xxx

Have you been to the doc's hun? what are they saying?

Have you been to the doc's hun? what are they saying?

Well ive spotted twice already and had full blown bleeding with clots, so i thought i had m/c'd. But had 3 scans under care of epau one was last tues and we saw heartbeat so i doubt theres anything more they can do. They couldnt find a source of the bleeding, so im kind of in limbo until it either stops or gets worse :cry: i will give epau a call in the morning AGAIN god im so sick of this now :cry::cry:

:hugs::baby:

Thinking of you! And I hope the epau are kind and gentle as well as reassuring...

Oh babes :hugs:

Just a thought, would your period of been due around now as some women spot when their period would of been happening! I have everything crossed that all is ok xxx

I know its' not much comfort right now, but just wanted to let you know that my mum bleed right through all 3 of her pregnancies, and each one was a brilliant success. After all, I'm here!!! Just wanted to let you know taht it can be completely normal, although I'm sure you do already know that, and to give you a :hugs:

Hey.
Sorry hear whats going on, just a thought to, when i was pregnant, i was 36weeks though i had bit of random bleeding, i was told there is little blood sacs on your cervix, they can just pop maybe thats where some of the bleeding is coming from.
All the best x

Im sure everything will be fine Mer :hugs: Let us know how you get on hun x x

Hey hun i saw my midwife yesterday and asked about spotting/bleeding she said its quite common to have i bruise? inside your vagina sorry tmi that can spontaniously bleed throughout your pregnancy!

I have my fingers crossed for you, it sounds like you have a little fighter growing inside of you!

xxxxx

thanks ladies :hugs:, just to let you know ive had a nap and woke up very crampy and uncomfortable. I think a trip to hospital maybe on the cards later :cry:

baby.love my period would have been due Wednesday hun. :hugs:

Babe i really am thinking of you and am hoping and praying :hugs:

i actually dont feel too bad now. Quite uncomfortable though. When i stood up just now i had a weird feeling in my urethra, uti????? The pain is mostly in my back now, and my mood seems to have lifted so we'll see.

Our bodies sure love to make it hard for us. :) Fingers crossed for you.

oh, Mer; I do hope that the spotting stops for good for you very soon. You must feel as though you're walking on egg shells. Fingers crossed. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"