OH finally starts to show signs of broodiness BUT..

Emiloo

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
It's over a dog!!!!

This is progress, right?!!! :dohh:

(He is my family dog- and yes, in the picture he has a bra. He is an underwear fiend!)

Attachments

• 980241_10151757871868793_51657836_o.jpg
    980241_10151757871868793_51657836_o.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
:haha: Men! He is an adorable little guy though so I can understand :D

He is gorgeous! Can see why your OH loves him. Definitely a step in the right direction! X

I no what you mean. my bf lives our dog and it always makes me smile! Me and bf talked about children last night, he loves our dog and said that there is no way he will love his baby as much as he loves out dog. He said it isn't possible! I can't wait until we have one so I can prove it is possible.

When DH bought me a kitten we conceived DD a few months later and when he got us a little rabbit he proposed us ttc again for #2. Eventhough I had a loss a few weeks ago we are not preventing and he is still ready for a baby. :) men can be so cute :)

so cute! My husband has his heart set on getting a beagle too but we work so he is going to have to wait around 30 years before he gets his dream! (I have offered to be a stay at home mum with the dog and a baby or two but for some reason he keeps turning down my offers!) I find it crazy how men can spend so long discussing getting another pet analysising the pros and cons and yet mention a baby and you just get instant clamming up.

I no what you mean. my bf lives our dog and it always makes me smile! Me and bf talked about children last night, he loves our dog and said that there is no way he will love his baby as much as he loves out dog. He said it isn't possible! I can't wait until we have one so I can prove it is possible.

:haha: My DH says the exact same thing about one of our cats! "I hope you don't expect me to love a human baby as much as I love this one." So funny.

So adorable! I can definitely appreciate this. (See username.) My puppy loves to steal my undies too!
As someone else said, today dogs, tomorrow babies!!!! Too cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->