OH freaked out by movements!!!!

alocin22

Reaction score
So last night laid on sofa watching tele an OH puts his hand on my belly on the off chance LO will move for him..... LO normally stops straight away. Except for last night daddy got a right show to the point he pulled his hand away and said enough is enough that's just too freaky now... :haha:

Don't remember him being so freaked with DD but now he is relating it to the movie Alien :rofl:

Is anyone else's OH like this???

Yep, mine is exactly the same. It creeps him out to feel baby move, or see baby move or even when I talk about it! He was like that with our first too but is all over baby once it is here. I sometimes wish it didnt freak him out as it would be nice to share some of those bid kicks with him but to each his own:winkwink:

OH put his head on my belly last night and was talking to baby.....so she kicked him. He must have woken her up and she is clearly as friendly as me when disturbed!

OH isn't creeped out but I have noticed that he doesn't really want to feel bub move very much. :(

Mine is getting better now. I think he took it personally when she would bounce around for me then stop the second he put his hand on me. Now he loves feeling her! :D xx

OH isn't creeped out but I have noticed that he doesn't really want to feel bub move very much. :(

mine is the same, everytime i mention the lo is kicking i have to ask him or put his hand on my stomach. tbh it pisses me off, but so do allot of things this pregnancy lol :blush:

Haha, this sounds just like my wee one.:baby:

I can convince my husband to finally put his hand on my belly to feel the movement, and it's like my little bean knows! It just stops all movement.:haha:

Ugh...

He's felt it before, but this child doesn't like kicking for daddy. Lol.

:cloud9:

DH loves feeling baby move...but is still a little weirded out as bubs rolls around and makes my whole belly move. The Alien comment has come up more than once lol

Yes, mine still on baby 10:) And if I cuddle him at night and baby moves he flies across the bed!!

My DH was definitely freaked out the first few times he felt baby move. He said it felt like I had an alien inside me. He used to shudder when he felt her or saw her move. He's pretty much gotten used to it now (it's been nearly six weeks since he felt her for the first time).

My baby isn't shy when it comes to moving for other people so he has felt her often, though I do have to ask for him to put his hand on my belly. I used to just say, "She kicking a lot" and he would just be like, "Oh, cool." I've learned I need to say, "You want to feel her? She's moving a lot," for him to get the hint to put his hand on my bump. And honestly, at this point, I rarely even ask him -- he just doesn't seem all that interested so why should I bother? My mom/sisters are much more excited about the opportunity to feel her move!

My OH has never got used to it..... Lol.... This is my 2nd pregnancy and he has a daughter from a previous relationship, so I think it's safe to say that having been through 3 pregnancies he will always be freaked by it....lol

My husband, for the first time, got down by my belly last night and talked to the baby. It went crazy! He/she started kicking around. Now you have to understand, my husband isn't a very affectionate kind of guy..

He kept saying "baaaaaabyyyyy" :baby: and you could feel it rolling around and you could see it kicking..:cloud9:

It was probably the most precious moment I've ever experienced.:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->