Oh god, I am nuts, aren't I?

Cheshirista

Reaction score
Even though we're having a spring baby, I just saw a Dalmatian print baby snowsuit in Mothercare. We have two Dalmatians, so I HAD to buy it. I can just imagine the three of them, all white with black spots... so cute. Or am I insane, dressing my baby up as my dogs?

LOL A lil crazy maybe but in a cute way! I could have done the same thing and so could my mum. We had a black and white Pointer who died earlier this year (he was almost 16!) and my mum had matching leads, wellies, scarf and umbrella to go walkies with him. So if she can dress herself in pointer/dalmatian spots, she would her kids too LOL

Haha that is so cute!
I saw them on ebay and was so tempted... even though im having a spring baby too lol

well if the UK is true to form with weather it will still be cold until june then we'll have maybe a month of nice weather and back to doom and gloom grey weather. i'm buying my baby a snow suit because if im cold in the spring and still wearing my coat im sure baby will be getting cold too! so there for your not crazy :) plus the dalmation theme is just adorable! xx

LOL I love it!

Who knows what the weather will be like, my birthday is the end of April and it snowed once so it may come in use!

I nearly bought a sheep one as my other half is part welsh but changed my mind at the last minute. My choc lab loves his toys so I'm a little bit worried about what he'll do if I bring the baby in dressed in a cuddly suit. A few years ago DF's friends went to a fancy dress in pink panther suits then crawled into out house on all fours later that night. The dog went ballistic and weed all over the floor trying to get to them then just tried to lick them all over.

Maybe once he's got used to the baby lol

I love the idea, personally!

We have two cats and I thought of getting a little fluffy all-in-one in black fluffy coat/baby gro (whatever it's called) so baby looks like a third cat, but my husband said no....sigh

I just showed OH - he loves it! Though he does think I'm bonkers.

I think it's cute. It's probably tacky that I'm buying clothes so he'll look exactly like a mini daddy. Metallica, ramones and pearljam baby grows...they're sooooo cute. Teehee.

I SO love Dalmatians haha. I've begged DH to let me get a puppy for soooo long but he won't let me :( I think the snowsuit would be properly cute!!! :D It's still cold in the spring! I have some snowsuits for my little man... although to be fair I do live in the north east. He'll probably still be in snowsuits in the middle of August lmao XD

XxX

i'm not due untill may 22nd but i have bought my little one a cream and brown bear suit (with ears and paws etc) from mothercare.. not quite as thick as a snowsuit but it is quite fleecy! but who knows when baby will arrive or what the weather will be like and i couldn't resist it! x

Lmao! I think its cute, could make some really fantastic winter photos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->