Oh god :( -- Photo update page 3

M

Momy91

I know, it's a little diffrent, but I have to get this of my chest...

My dog Tirshka had her babies this morning by C-section. I was SO happy she had 6 beautiful, healthy babies. 4 Girls and 2 boys :cloud9: Nothing weard about this you would say, but when I took her out to pee some other dog in the street attacked her. Her wound started bleeding again so I took her back to the vet, thinking it was just a stitch wich got loose. The man told me it could happen, and it was nothing to worry about.

When I got there the complete towel I got to stop the (small) bleeding was RED. I was just shocked. I "ran" inside and told what was going on. The second I said the word "blood" three people ran outside and grabbed her out of the car. Everyone was screeming and running with my girl in the middle of it all. I started crying as usual these days... Then she was gone. One minute she was right in front of me, and the next she was gone. One girl, probably a assistant, said to me all I could do was wait and pray, so I did. Even though I do not believe in any god at all, I prayed my head of tonight...

Then six, yes SIX hours later a man came to me. The vet. He told me because of the stress she had when the dog attacked her she got two huge internal bleedings. She only just made it, and if I would have ignored that little blood wich came out, she would be dead by now. So again I started crying and I think I thanked the man about a thousend times for saving her. Then he took me to her, babies still at home waiting for their mom. When I saw her I just broke down. She looked SO sick to me. She was still half sleeping, and looked like she was in so much pain, I couldn't believe this was my Tirshka, my girl.

It still isn't clear if she's gonna make it. They allowed me take her home because of the pups, so she is with me now, and that is one big relief.

Please, pray with me, my girl will make it through the night...

:hugs:

OMG I hope she's ok! That would be so scary!

Aww sending you lots of hugs deary! Hope she recovers quickly!

oh gosh, hope she is ok. did they give her antibiotics? she probably knackered after all that has happened to her but make sure she gets up to have a drink, needs to be well hydrated with her feeding pups x

oh gosh, hope she is ok. did they give her antibiotics? she probably knackered after all that has happened to her but make sure she gets up to have a drink, needs to be well hydrated with her feeding pups x

Yes they did, I have to start giving it to her tomorrow night, 'cause they injected a huge dose right after the operation, they also gave her a IV with a lot of fluid so she wouldn't dehydrate.

Thank you for the hugs and hopes

:hug:

Aww.. that's so sad! I hate when animals are suffering. Praying for your pup!:hug:

Gosh how absolutely awful, imagine being that sick and having to feed all those pups, I feel so sorry for her.

Are you going to try supplementing the pups feeds to give her a break?

Gosh how absolutely awful, imagine being that sick and having to feed all those pups, I feel so sorry for her.

Are you going to try supplementing the pups feeds to give her a break?

Oh yes. I can't put her through anything else right now. They are with her, and they do drink now and then but I will give them everything they need 'till she's completely her sweet self again, so she can rest and heal

going to try to get some sleep now, I'm on a matrass next to her... Awake in 2 hours to feed the babies again!

Awww babe so sorry to hear this, sendin loadsa hugs ur way....
and hope the owner of the other dog gets their cum uppance...i hate people who dnt control their animals!!!

Fingers crossed for you hun!! xx

hey, hun :hugs: I am so sorry this happened to your doggy!! Poor baby :( So glad that you took her in though and they caught her internal bleeding before it was too late, that is so scary!!

You can supplement her pups with goats milk, it's a lot cheaper than puppy formula and it's far better for those little guys, sending massive :hug: your way, hun!

aw your poor dog....I really hope she will be ok...not just for your sake, but the puppies sake aswell! I really hope she pulls through! :hugs:

I know exactly how you feel. I have two pups, and my boy was in for surgery once, and I just hoped and prayed he came out ok. They look so helpless when they're coming out of anesthesia, and all they can do is look at you from between their half closed eyes. I remember going to see my little guy, and as soon as I said his name, even though his eyes weren't even open, he wagged his little tail. I hope your girl pulls through and can nurse those little pups to help them grow!

hey, hun :hugs: I am so sorry this happened to your doggy!! Poor baby :( So glad that you took her in though and they caught her internal bleeding before it was too late, that is so scary!!

You can supplement her pups with goats milk, it's a lot cheaper than puppy formula and it's far better for those little guys, sending massive :hug: your way, hun!

Never heard of that befor, goatmilk. I'll give it a shot. I justy want what's best for them.

Oh god that's so awful - poor girly and her pups and poor you too! Hope she's ok and makes a quick recovery. Keep us updated :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->