oh god think I am sick :(

ThunderPearls

Mum to 1 cheeky monkey!
Reaction score
Been feeling sick all night :( dreading it if I have the sickness bug thats been going round where I live as I have no one to help with LO while OHs at work...

Im thinking of just going and making myself throw up to try and get it out of my system before LO wakes up... But I hate being sick and I am scared!

Eugh!

Aw hun, hope you make it through the day ok. I had it yesterday and OH was at work. Awful with both kids crying when I left then to throw up and they both have chest infections atm too! On the plus side it does seem to get disappear pretty quickly. Get well soon xxx

Oh No! I'm in the Newcastle area too and I had it on Saturday,without scaring you, it was AWFUL
At first I thought my morning sickness had come back, but soon realised it wasn't
I was so so lucky as my mum is visiting from Northern Ireland and was able to look after Darragh for all but a few hours in the afternoon, otherwise I would have been entirely on my own. The sickness etc only lasted for about ten hours, though and I was ok by the next day, just a bit tired. Hope you haven't got it

:hugs:. DH is away until Monday and DS and I have a sick bug, we're currently sat on the sofa with sick bowls watching Cbeebies- too weak to do much else! DD seems to be coming down with it too, noooo!
Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks ladies! Yep I got sick :( its horrible... Ive had to come to my mums just incase I get worse but its not a great situation as she has my 1yr old sister to watch too :(

Not sure if its the sickness bug or flu :S I also have a headache and muscle ache all over which sounds like flu to me as ive also had a cold this past week :(

ah feel better soon. Hopefully it'll pass soon

feel better x I am just getting over a cold and it was horrid. Surprisingly my LO only got mild sniffles from me.

feel better x I am just getting over a cold and it was horrid. Surprisingly my LO only got mild sniffles from me.

my LO never gets as poorly as me, I guess as he still gets breast milk he gets immunity whereas I get it all! It's been even worse since I've been pregnant, he sneezes 3 times and I get flu :rofl:

I got sick last monday, threw up every 15-20 minutes for about 10 hours!! I was miserable!! I even took some anti nausea meds and then laid down on the couch and put lo to sleep, i dosed off myself and woke up mid spew, I tried to get up but wound up knowing lo off the couch (who was in a dead sleep) and threw up on my her, the couch, the carpet and all over the bathroom. So I am kneeling in front of the toilet while Noiee is sitting on the floor in front of the couch screaming and I couldnt do anything about it. After that particularly violent episode, i had to clean up me, the bathroom, the living room, and her. Thankfully she never got it and it only lasted those few hours but it took me a couple days to feel completely normal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->