Oh God what is this!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Ash_P, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Ash_P

Ash_P Due Feb with 1st

for the past 2 hours iv been getting what feels like braxton hicks, coming every 25 minutes. Only idfference is I feel really queazy, Like im gonna throw my ring up. I cant get comfortable, pains are really bad. bottom of my back is aching and it hurts my nunny when I walk. Like a sharp pain going up the way.
    Baby is moving ok but not as much as the past 2 or 3 days.
    Anyone got any idea what is causing it. Iv got 6 weeks left til Im due so think its abit early for baby to making an appearance.

Im sitting here taking big deep breathes trying to calm myself down cause I actually feel breathless and Iv none nothing but try and get comfortable.

2. LittleAurora

LittleAurora 2 boys 1 girl :)

try ringing your midwife/hospital....it could be labour but with the breathlessness/sickness you might need your blood pressure checked

3. Emma1980

Emma1980 Mummy to Finley

If you're worried call and check - put your mind at ease....

Otherwise keep an eye on the timing of the BH's and if they start getting closer together and lasting longer, then call - baby still done 10 movements today? they will slow down now as so little room!

4. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

i felt queasy when my braxton hicks turned to contractions hun , give the labour ward/delivery suite a call and see what they advise

5. Ash_P

Ash_P Due Feb with 1st

I went and had a bath. Still getting more than 10 kicks today. But the back pain is crazy. I feel like someone has kicked me above my bum. Its been 1hr 16 mins since the last braxton so they seem to be taking abit longer.
    Phoned labour ward but I cant get a bloody answer.