Oh God what is this!!

Ash_P

Due Feb with 1st
Reaction score
for the past 2 hours iv been getting what feels like braxton hicks, coming every 25 minutes. Only idfference is I feel really queazy, Like im gonna throw my ring up. I cant get comfortable, pains are really bad. bottom of my back is aching and it hurts my nunny when I walk. Like a sharp pain going up the way.
Baby is moving ok but not as much as the past 2 or 3 days.
Anyone got any idea what is causing it. Iv got 6 weeks left til Im due so think its abit early for baby to making an appearance.

Im sitting here taking big deep breathes trying to calm myself down cause I actually feel breathless and Iv none nothing but try and get comfortable.

try ringing your midwife/hospital....it could be labour but with the breathlessness/sickness you might need your blood pressure checked

If you're worried call and check - put your mind at ease....

Otherwise keep an eye on the timing of the BH's and if they start getting closer together and lasting longer, then call - baby still done 10 movements today? they will slow down now as so little room!

i felt queasy when my braxton hicks turned to contractions hun , give the labour ward/delivery suite a call and see what they advise

I went and had a bath. Still getting more than 10 kicks today. But the back pain is crazy. I feel like someone has kicked me above my bum. Its been 1hr 16 mins since the last braxton so they seem to be taking abit longer.
Phoned labour ward but I cant get a bloody answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->