oh god...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by maddiwatts19, Oct 21, 2008.

1. maddiwatts19

maddiwatts19 Guest

after talking to some of the girlies in postnatal forum, it has just dawned on me that i'm going to be a mum in 18 weeks..there is actually a baby in me that is going to be born, i'm having a son...okay, now i'm freaking out....

2. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

How do you think i feel lady i got about 8ish weeks to go!! :hissy::hissy:

Scary isnt it ... i always sit here and go "this time last year ...." :rofl:

3. MUMOF5

MUMOF5 Now a mum of 6!

Time is going so quickly, only seems like yesterday those two blue lines appeared on that test! xx

4. kitty1987

kitty1987 Mum of 1

lol i started having a panic attack at work that a human was growing inside me hahahaha can't wait to be a mum though

5. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Freak out you've got 18 weeks to relax hopefully then the journey of mothood starts!! lo x

6. KatienSam

KatienSam Mummy to Ella & Faith <3

ha ha ha i had this last night, mine was more on the lines of 'i have a baby in my belly, a real person with arms and legs and everything' ha ha, i cant wait to meet my little one.

xx

7. Rumpskin

Rumpskin Free to try again!

OMG, where has the time gone for you? BTW - gorgeous photo of mummy to be xxxxx

8. danni2609

danni2609 Guest

I already have a child but the thought of two is so scary!! And childbirth again!!!

9. Neecee

Neecee Guest

Yeah, time flies when you're having fun. I realised the other day that I'll be in 3rd tri next week and that's when the count down begins!

I'll have a little boy. I'll actually have my own family. I'll be at home with my 2 favourite guys. Oh man!

10. Hannah~Bella

Hannah~Bella Pregnant - Due Jan 09

When i think that in 12 weeks, im going to be a mum :|
    When i look at my bump i try to imagine what she's going to look like but cant imagine her being in there! Im really excited but a bit worried about the birth, Hopefully all will go well!

11. happy&healthy

happy&healthy Ada's Mom

I've been doing the same thing (reading the postnatal forums). It is scary. Scary and exciting. You can't stop the inevitable.

12. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

Haha, I get this occasionally. I was looking at the baby pics on Birth Stories and all of a sudden I thought "OMG i'm gonna have one of those!! A real live baby, like, a proper one!' OH was wetting himself laughing at me :rofl:

13. Belle

Belle Mom of 2 gorgeous babies

YES YOU ARE BABY!! :yipee:
    but its so exciting Maddi!! xx

14. spoo

spoo Mum to Harry and Emily

Its the most amazing experience! Pregnancy and labour is absolutely nothing compared to the gift of a baby son or daughter.

Every day I tell my son how much I love him and that he means the world to me.

15. maddiwatts19

maddiwatts19 Guest

NOOOOOOOO you cant be leaving us so soon! :cry: x

16. maddiwatts19

maddiwatts19 Guest

dont you scare me by saying that!! hehe! but thank you and thank you! how are you doing gorgeous? xxxx

17. Novbaby08

Novbaby08 Mom to Harley & Piper

I know, I have 6 weeks left, and am feeling almost creeped out when people ask how my daughter is doing, I'm like holy shit! I have a daughter! or when they touch my tummy and ask how she's been moving, I'm like omg, I'm having a baby!!!! lol