oh god...

M

maddiwatts19

after talking to some of the girlies in postnatal forum, it has just dawned on me that i'm going to be a mum in 18 weeks..there is actually a baby in me that is going to be born, i'm having a son...okay, now i'm freaking out....

How do you think i feel lady i got about 8ish weeks to go!! :hissy::hissy:

Scary isnt it ... i always sit here and go "this time last year ...." :rofl:

Time is going so quickly, only seems like yesterday those two blue lines appeared on that test! xx

lol i started having a panic attack at work that a human was growing inside me hahahaha can't wait to be a mum though

Freak out you've got 18 weeks to relax hopefully then the journey of mothood starts!! lo x

ha ha ha i had this last night, mine was more on the lines of 'i have a baby in my belly, a real person with arms and legs and everything' ha ha, i cant wait to meet my little one.

xx

OMG, where has the time gone for you? BTW - gorgeous photo of mummy to be xxxxx

I already have a child but the thought of two is so scary!! And childbirth again!!!

Yeah, time flies when you're having fun. I realised the other day that I'll be in 3rd tri next week and that's when the count down begins!

I'll have a little boy. I'll actually have my own family. I'll be at home with my 2 favourite guys. Oh man!

When i think that in 12 weeks, im going to be a mum :|
When i look at my bump i try to imagine what she's going to look like but cant imagine her being in there! Im really excited but a bit worried about the birth, Hopefully all will go well!

I've been doing the same thing (reading the postnatal forums). It is scary. Scary and exciting. You can't stop the inevitable.

Haha, I get this occasionally. I was looking at the baby pics on Birth Stories and all of a sudden I thought "OMG i'm gonna have one of those!! A real live baby, like, a proper one!' OH was wetting himself laughing at me :rofl:

YES YOU ARE BABY!! :yipee:
but its so exciting Maddi!! xx

Its the most amazing experience! Pregnancy and labour is absolutely nothing compared to the gift of a baby son or daughter.

Every day I tell my son how much I love him and that he means the world to me.

Yeah, time flies when you're having fun. I realised the other day that I'll be in 3rd tri next week and that's when the count down begins!

I'll have a little boy. I'll actually have my own family. I'll be at home with my 2 favourite guys. Oh man!

NOOOOOOOO you cant be leaving us so soon! :cry: x

I know, I have 6 weeks left, and am feeling almost creeped out when people ask how my daughter is doing, I'm like holy shit! I have a daughter! or when they touch my tummy and ask how she's been moving, I'm like omg, I'm having a baby!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->