Oh good gravy!!!

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
This mom at my son's school (who I may add has HORRID breath) came up to me and told me how she is worried that she may be pregnant, and she feels like she is, and how she hope's she isn't because she isn't quite sure what she'd do with "it". It took every single ounce of strength in me to not scream/cry/kill...who knows...something...every ounce in me to stop myself. Then she asked if she could come over for tea!! Ummm..NO freaking way! Now, I should point out that she has NO IDEA about my struggles of TTC, and the fact I had a m/c almost 3 weeks ago...but, still....I don't even know this lady! Ugh!:hissy:

Stupid woman!!!
It would have taken me a heck of a lot of restraint not to say/do something.

What sort of weirdo has a conversation like that with a virtual stranger???!!

Big :hug: hun xx

(maybe offer her some gum/mints for her stinky breath next time she says anything insensitive! I should imagine that will stop her in her tracks!!)

Even though she doesn't know of your struggles, I think that was really inappropriate of her to have said that to you if she doesn't know you very well.

That must've been really hard for you to hear, while inside screaming, wanting to tell her that if she is pg that she is VERY lucky.

This whole journey has certainly changed my views on many things, and one of those being that I will NEVER be that person to ask someone if they're having kids, discussing something with someone who if they're going through hard times might be offended etc.

Some people don't know how lucky they are. Sorry you had to listen to her going on :hug:

Some people are pathetic and there the type of people who have babys like rabbits and dont even want them it makes you angry

I thought this was about gravy :dohh: :rofl: i was ready to post nothing can beat kfc gravy :rofl:

:hug:

Oh Jasmak, what a horrible situation. I would have felt like screaming at her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->