oh goodness

T

turbo_mom

So last night DH and I took a shower together and he got really excited.. its been like 2 months since we last :sex:. While in the shower he told me "f*ck it. lets make a baby" lol and so we :sex: and before the final moment he asked me if I wanted more and I said well i'm ready when you're ready... and he went in me with no protection. So there's a chance I might be conceiving right now!! It's all I can think about. I did kind of want to wait but if he's ready than i'm all for it. We haven't had sex for the reason that he didn't want to get me pregnant.. but he was totally gung ho about it... The shitty thing is that I just had my period a week ago so now I have to wait a few weeks to find out!!!

So much for waiting :rofl: :blush: stupid men....

you know if you do get pregnant from your shower romp, it will be all thanks to a spur of the moment decision made by your dh! what a great memory! good luck!

LoL! Sounds like your not WTT anymore!! :rofl: That would be exciting if you got :bfp: from it. Good luck!

hahah thanks girls :) Yeah I guess we'll find out in a few weeks.. I have been reading up so much on pregnancy symptoms and what happens when so if anything does happen i'm sure to know if it's because i'm pregnant :)
But I do have a question... can I use a OPK?? If so when can I use it? It would be kind of neat to know if I ovulated after this. I'm not due to ovulate for over another week!

Thank you so much everyone!! It's pretty exciting although I can't stop thinking about it lol... today I had a little bit of thicker cm (sorry TMI) and it was white. Maybe a sign?
But I know i'm not supposed to expect any implantation bleeding for another week IF I am preggers. I hate waiting *whine*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->