oh, gosh! I'm so nervous (update page 2! ;-))

Oh wow, that's awesome! So happy for you - it's great that you guys are on the same wave length!

It still feels like a dream. My second baby would've had a first birthday first week of Nov and it really hurt, but knowing that I will be able to ttc soon makes the heartache a little less. I feel really blessed that my DH agreed.

Update!

I am going off of the bcp on 30 September 2013. That's right! Over a weeks time. Dh talked to me this morning and said he was thinking about another baby for a few months now. He said that "time would never be right" according to us and he is right. We are financially stable and have everything and more to provide for two babies, but we will always have goals. He said that maybe should stop think about "what if" and just go for it. Dd was a surprise and she changed our lives for the good. It was so special this morning when he said he wants another baby.

Late to the game, but so very happy to hear this! DH and I just had a conversation over the weekend to firm up our TTC. I wanted to make sure we were on the same page. I can relate, I was really nervous bringing it up. But all went well. Excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"