Oh help :(

Looks like it is leading up to a surge, but as for how long till the surge will depend on your body. If you are truely not ready for another child yet, might I suggest getting an iui put in? That way you dont have to worry about needing to make sure he has one on. And then when you are feeling the time is right, you can get it removed.

I hope I'm not stepping over any boundaries, I would suggest the morning after pill for this time at least. I'm sorry you are going through this! :hugs:

I have definitely considered it. So upset this morning for other reasons though. Just devastated. Don't know what to think about something I found out last night. Stuck for now though :(

I have definitely considered it. So upset this morning for other reasons though. Just devastated. Don't know what to think about something I found out last night. Stuck for now though :(

I hope you're okay. Let us know if you want to talk, hugs! :hugs:

I found out who lied to CPS about me a few months ago, someone I least expected. So devastating when there's a smiling assassin in your life and you had no idea till they put the knife into your back.

Had blazing positives on OPK on Wednesday afternoon, yesterday morning, and on either side of those since CD 12, lines still as dark as control line. Now CD 16 and this morning's OPK was as dark as control line as well.

Which day did I O? I can't work it out.

Wow! That's a lot of positive OPKs. Traditionally, you would ovulated within 24-48 hours of first positive OPK.

That being said, and not to freak you out, but have you taken a recent pregnancy test? Pregnancy can also turn an OPK dark and for that many positive OPKs, I have to wonder...

ace: See my new thread. You can see all tests but two that I don't have with me and those were +++ too.
Took one not an hour ago and dark +++, CD 16.

Oh help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"