Oh I could cry

Deb&Matilda

Mum to baby Matilda xx
Reaction score
I hate wednesday as matilda as her pot legs off and then new ones on and she always cries and i hate seeing her x and on too of that she as tooth number 3 coming xx
Poor little thing I just hate seeing her in pain so I have just doped her up so she can sleep cause you eyes are bright red she is that tired but cant sleep xx

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh hun I am so sorry to hear that - I've seen how they do the pot legs and it does not look comfortable! Tegan cries when we do her physio and put her hips in proper position so I imagine matilda is always in pain the poor little thing :(

:hugs::hugs: It is horrible seeing them in pain isn't it. Glad she is sleeping now, though. Hope she wakes up feeling better and well rested xx

I hope all goes well on monday. I must confess i dont know anything about what they do for hips and talipes. Tom was lucky and his talipies started to recover as soon as he was born and he needed no extra help.

She is a big brave strong girl and she will get through it. it is far harder for us mummies to watch. It is all for the better :hugs: give her a big hug for me!

Thanks all xx
Sorry I didnt come on last night but she is now full of a cold as well as everything else so not in a good mood xxx

tom just over a cold. it is truly awful isnt it with everything else you have to deal with! i was giving him calpol and calprofen as well as all his other meds. I might as well have drip fed him meds! he needed burping when i had done them!

he was realyy poorly for about three days then seemed to get better. bless them x

Oh hun :( Tegan has a stomach bug atm, and she is having extra meds for thrush aswell as conjunctivitis! :( Hope Matilda is ok today :hugs:

everyone seems ill at the moment xxx poor little things xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"