Oh I feel so greedy!

Ive just ate a big bag of gummy bears :dohh: and crushed ice....weird combo but i love crushed ice :) and i really need to stay away form haribo :) XxX

Still into the crushed ice then Ema! Wish I was rather than craving fatty food lol!!! x

yesterday I had a whole bag of cheddar and red onion kettle chips, a double decker and a can of cherry 7up. Then I had lunch afterwards. Go Jem, that bump needs some padding lady!!

Well I feel a bit left out now. :cry:
I WANT to eat lots just because I like the taste of things, but I can only eat small snack sized portions because I get such heartburn.

I want donuts!!!!:hissy: I want to eat three JAMMY ONES!
But instead I will have to have my peach and let that go down properly before I can have something else later on. :hissy:

oh goodie - it's not just me :D

part of me is worried about the whole "putting on weight that'll be hard to shift afterwards", but theres another part which makes me think that "there's a baby inside me and I feel yuck and the only thing I want to eat is a bar of chocolate so I'm just going to eat one/another one/a third one"!!!!

Well I feel a bit left out now. :cry:
I WANT to eat lots just because I like the taste of things, but I can only eat small snack sized portions because I get such heartburn.

I want donuts!!!!:hissy: I want to eat three JAMMY ONES!
But instead I will have to have my peach and let that go down properly before I can have something else later on. :hissy:

Ahh bless you! x

oh goodie - it's not just me :D

part of me is worried about the whole "putting on weight that'll be hard to shift afterwards", but theres another part which makes me think that "there's a baby inside me and I feel yuck and the only thing I want to eat is a bar of chocolate so I'm just going to eat one/another one/a third one"!!!!

Thats the way! We just have to give into the cravings!!!! x

mmmm...this thread has made me feel hungry. I'm actually eating a finsh finger and ketchup snadwich as I type, and I'm thinking about what I can shovel in after I've finished this. My weakness is chocolate hobnobs - I can't just have one or two or three - I can eat a whole packet in one go.

I am having a huge thing for push up ice creams. Or fudgesicles, either way I have some of each last night :blush:

mmm...what's a fudgesicle? sounds yummy, I want one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->