OH isn't as understanding this time

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
He seems to think I have a choice in the whole exhaustion thing. I had it bad last time too. I didn't sleep well last night because of cramps and nausea and LO was up early. I'm so tired I just want to sit and cry. He goes "then don't nap today". I wish he'd understand that isn't even an option. We are very lucky I didn't have ms before and don't yet and that I just have bad exhaustion. I wish he'd understand. He did last time but this time says I need to just toughen up :growlmad:

My DH isn't very understanding about my horrible mood swings. He behaves as if I have a choice in the matter. So I can completely sympathize with you. It is enough to bring you to tears being miserable and tired I have cried plenty. Sometime when your feeling well tested or a little better sit him down and tell him exactly what your going through. There had to be a way you can make your point through example. That always makes a bigger statement with men. Think of some ways to prove your point. Good luck! Keep me posted.

My DH will only be sympathetic if I'm in actual pain, but he sees exhaustion as me just being lazy. And tells me to get up and exercise so that I have more energy.

He's so nice about some things. Last night he went and got me soup because I'm having problems eating just anything. So in some ways he's great but others not so much. Drives me nuts. He doesn't get that yes I'm the exhausted one but the extra sleep is good for the baby too. I am counting the minutes to LOs nap time :haha:

You need rest! My DH said last night rest when my two year old goes down for nap. He wants me to rest because if I don't I am so miserable and moody. He dislikes the moodiness a great deal. Don't listen to anything but what your body tells you, you need. I would ignore what he says and sleep sleep sleep :). A man shouldn't really get to tell a woman what she should do with her body during pregnancy. Because they will never understand what we go through as women, carrying children. There opinion is void if you ask me :)

I have been very snappy and short tempered as of late. My husband doesn't realise that it's due to my hormones being all over the place. He just thinks I'm being brat! Funny thing is he's seen this side to me twice before and instantly realised I was pregnant when I was being snappy with him just before I got my bfp.

But that's men for you they will never understand what us women go through.

Mine is the same. He tells me to stop complaining (I rarely do because I know how unsensitive he is) and then he tries to go on and tell me how hes so tired because he has to work all week then watch Myles on the weekend. Mean while I go to school all week, work evenings, watch myles n put him to bed every night and work all weekend AND im pregnant. And I get zero sympathy because he thinks he has it worse then I do. He can be an ass about it at times but I know its just because he has no education on pregnancy. So I feel your pain lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->