• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Oh joy...

RaeEW89

Waiting on my little girl
Reaction score
:blush: so this is completely embarrasing, but today when I used the bathroom for number 2, my bum bled(sorry TMI). Im assuming this is hemeroids, what can I do about it?

oh the joys of pregnancy! Well not in my case as they run in my family and have had them all my life. I know there are creams out there ( if it is hemorroids) but I check to see if they are safe to use during pregnancy. Also sometimes that happens from having very hard stool. Maybe try to eat more fibre? I would think that would help, as well as being well hydrated.

I dout hemeroids. I also has this problem yesterday. I looked in the loo and though i was bleeding scared the hell outta me, but when i wiped it was my bum. :wacko:

It's most likely piles or an anal fissure (same thing, I think) If it hurts you can use Anusol or Preperation H. If you've got moist wipes they're easier on your bum than dry paper, but not a necessity. Stool softener can help make going easier, so that its easier for your bum to heal but ask your doctor about this first before taking any. It'll heal on its own, but will likely keep coming back. I get it fairly regularly due to constipation.

Ah, well I am glad I am not the only one! It has happened twice in 2-3 weeks. I am just gonna ignore it for now as I have no pain or anything and it is only a little bit, but I guess if it happens again I best speak to the doc!

the same for me tday scared the crap out of me then i realised it was my bum! :dohh: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"