OH just felt baby!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by rubberducky88, Nov 13, 2011.

1. rubberducky88

rubberducky88 Mum to 2 little monsters!

For the first time :)

Eeek, was such a special moment - his eyes lit up and he was like "I felt that!!" Bless him! So happy for him as he's been jealous of me feeling bubs for the last couple of weeks.

:) xx

2. lili_angel

lili_angel New Mummy!! Can't Wait!!

Aaah babes I'm made for you!! My OH is getting a little jealous of my bond with LO now.

3. lana1989

lana1989 Well-Known Member

My OH was like that he was so jealous that i could feel it and he couldnt but within a week or two Oh has felt it loads!! He reckons if he puts his head there in the evenings when mine is wrigglin that he can hear it movin about not sure if this is quite tru or not but ill humour him! Neways congrats on oh feeling baby move! tell him to put his head there My LO kicked Daddy in the head i tell you hes never been so proud to tell everyone he was kicked in the head lol
    Lana
    H&H 9 months 2 u!

4. Star7890

Star7890 New mummy

Its great isnt it?

My little man seems to perform on demand hes done it for my Oh since 20 weeks and has kicked my mum, brother and SIL to death over the last couple of days.. its such a lovely way to get people involved :) xx

5. Babyvoisey

Babyvoisey Well-Known Member

Aww my OH puts his hand on my bump now and again but he's been properley feeling it lately! I always shout to him to come coz baby is moving! With every little kick he let's out a proud laugh :-D love it!! Then after a while he's like urgh it's weird coz I don't know which bodypart it is lol! Bless him xx

6. rubberducky88

Yeah it's lovely for him!! Baby has really been having a party in there tonight lol xx

7. Cazlabump

Cazlabump Well-Known Member

awh my oh hasnt yet :( congrats for you tho x

8. Kaede351

Kaede351 Guest

Awww, how fab is it to be able to share?! :D I'm so happy when DH feels Harri moving, makes my day :D

XxX

9. pooch

pooch Well-Known Member

Dh doesnt want to because he said its like aliens in there...wtf?

10. pixiepower

pixiepower Well-Known Member

11. rubberducky88

Hahaha Pooch that made me laugh!! Some blokes get like that....

I remember when my friend was leaving to have a baby we all went to the pub for leaving drinks and when Jack moved inside her, her whole belly moved and 2 of my blokes were completely awestruck and dumbfounded - the funniest thing i've seen!! :haha:

xx