OH just spilled the beans!

farmerswifey

Reaction score
Just got back from a visit to the in laws where there were about 8 various family members gathered in the kitchen.
We were talking about Christmas and the arrangements and OH said our babies name out loud when nobody was supposed to know until he was born!
Obviously my spiteful mother in law said 'I heard that!' and started laughing. Everyone else was polite enough to say they didnt know what was said (even though they must have done).
Im really upset now cus we have kept this a secret since the day we found out he was a boy and now its ruined only 17 days from his birth! :cry:
I was so looking forward to introducing him to everyone by name.

:cry:

Anyone else accidentally told people baby names? Im not mad at OH as it was an accident - to be honest he is more devastated than I am right now

x

I've no experience myself. We told everyone what we were calling baby. Although sometimes I do think it would have been nice to have waited, as knowing the sex and the name leaves nothing a mystery.

Are there people who still don't know? You could ask the people that know now to please keep it to themselves if there is, as you would like to tell everyone else after he is born.

Aww hun!! Bet your both gutted. Try not to be sad though as its happened now. Atleast your MIL didnt turn round and say she hated the name like mine did both times! Haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->