Oh ladies - keep me grounded

BabyBrave

Reaction score
Hi. I was so sure AF was coming for me that I gave up two days ago. I'm on cd30 of a 30 day cycle and was expecting period cramps and some staining but I've had nothing but a sore stomach and windy cramps.

I've felt sick in the morning for the last week :sick: and my boobs have been hurting. Last night quite achey.

I was explaining all my symptoms away and was sure I was out but I've had virtually no CM since my estimates ovulation day. I promised myself if there was no staining by tomorrow morning I'd test so..........................

Anyone have a time machine? I can't believe I've no af cramps yet.

Please, please, please let it be a Christmas baby for us! :happydance:

I have evrything crossed for you hun, please let us know asap in the morn technically 00.01am will do me!!! lol

How exciting, it sounds like this month might be the one...and a Christmas baby....my eldest was due on Christmas day...she arrived on new year eve...1999, it certainly was a celebration for us!!!

Good luck for tomorrow, hope it leads to that wonderful moment we never forget :bfp:
:hug:

Good luck Babybrave, this could be your month. Fingers crossed for, you - keep us posted!!

:dust::dust::dust:

good luck sounds promising bet your nervous and excited and all sorts !!

https://blinkies.babytalkzone.com/images/ttc/blbbdust.gif

Thanks Lissaloo. I am nervous and excited. I have a pretty constant ache on my right side but it doesn't feel like af. May just be a longer cycle but I really hope not.

This would be my first pregnancy and I can't imagine seeing a positive. Suspect I'd just burst into tears with joy and relief. Just want to stay really still and sleep until tomorrow morning. Argh!!!!

Thanks for all your well wishes. You're so lovely and I really appreciate it. :hug:

Sorry girls. I got a :bfn: and then cramps. Looks like AF got me. :hissy:

All the signs were good (and new), but I guess not. Off to Boots for opks for me then. Obviously my body is not going to make it easy. I sooooo wanted a baby this year. :cry:

Sorry the old :witch: arrived BabyBrave was just reading this thread. It does get you down esp when you think you might of been so close this month. Our bodies play so many tricks on us each month. Ur being pro-active for next month with ur opk's so I hope it goes well for you.

BabyBrave I'm in the same shoes .... got some brown spotting ... alittle pink when I wiped ... expecting the good ole WITCH any day now so I'm assuming she is showing her ugly face early. Tested and got a BFN ... i'm terribly disappointed like u :(

we'll cheer eachother up .... and thanks to all the ladies who always have something bright and positive to say :)

:hug: so sorry hun, guess its back to more :sex: so enjoy xxx.

Ah sorry to hear that hun maybe next month fingers crossed x

Thanks everyone. Had a good sob in bed this morning and then went to work for a few hours to just get my head showered (sad day all around really).

Confused_one, you bring the chocolate and I'll bring the Kleenex! To add insult to injury my cramp became so bad today it took two ibruprofen, two paraceamol, a heat pad and about three hours to ease. Was in birthing poses and all sorts! Even better reason to get preggars!!!!

:hug: to all and fx for :bfp:

Baby Brave I'm still "Brown spotting" ... if that freggin :witch: is coming, it might as well just come and let me get on with it. I'll definitely bring the chocolate :) I hope you are feeling better. I was still in denial and decided to test again ... another :bfn: and a lot more tears :hissy: Boobs are killing me ... I wish for all the right reasons.

hope you are feeling better!!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->