OH LORD the HEARTBURN TONIGHT is killing me!

This was the worst thing in my 2 pregnancies.. i would rather be vommiting then have heartburn.. i used to drink alot of milk but i heard that may make it worse :hugs:

Mine is subsiding,im almost graduating the first trimester,yeheeey,but the pee really deprived me of my sleep everynight!

I find that milk helps my heartburn.

yeah i would rather be sick too. i been taking them gaviscon cool n they seem to help most times x

no heartburn tonight. yay..not YET anyway. *knock on wood*

i am suffering from a headache from hell. took a regular strength tylenol *half the dosage for an adult* and poudning fluids..
argh!!

Im afraid to say i've had it all the way through my pregnancy and it seems to have got even worse over the last few days!!! Im sitting here now drinking warm milk and sparkling water, as i cant take gaviscon or others as makes me gag xxx

Im afraid to say i've had it all the way through my pregnancy and it seems to have got even worse over the last few days!!! Im sitting here now drinking warm milk and sparkling water, as i cant take gaviscon or others as makes me gag xxx

OH my. bless your heart!

you're ready to meet your little baby!!!! i'm so jealous! :)
congrats!!!

Gaviscon...should have shares in it...:haha:

OH my. bless your heart!

you're ready to meet your little baby!!!! i'm so jealous! :)
congrats!!!

Awww thank you, yeah wanna meet her like now lol xxx

haha i agree with jaccib but only with my last pregnancy

this time im hoping its a boy lol cause no heartburnm ... still earli tho .... it will get me soon! aaaahhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->