oh my boobs!!!!!!!!

sbl

Mum of 2
Reaction score
hi girlies,

so my boobs hurt like hell the last few days and i cant take it anymore!!

i took a test saturday but it seems i got a bad batch of frer and my indent line was too close to the test line :shrug:

i've had copious amounts of creamy cm also and headaches.

but my boobs are the worst ever, i dont usually get sore boobs before af so i dunno whats going on.

anyway wish me luck girls, off to buy a test now.

i really want it to be this time.

if not i seriously think my own body hates me and is playing cruel tricks on me.

anyway positive thinking all the way!!!!

xx

That would sound to me like a BFP IF you don't have the same symptoms with AF. I dont get sore boobs with AF however I got sore boobs after my LMP.

Oooooh how many DPO are you? I have a sore boob today! Just the one though :dohh:

xxx

hey girls could only get cb's so holding out till 2mro and will get frer.

cb's always give me nasty evaps.

thanks ya'll for the support, really need it.

its been the hardest 2 years trying for this baby.

really hope its my month.

sending all of u guys lots and lots of baby dust too!

xxx

Oooooh how many DPO are you? I have a sore boob today! Just the one though :dohh:

xxx

I'm not sure how many dpo i am. my cycles are irregular.

but i'm guessing from my ov pains i'm about 12/13 dpo.

stopped using opks as i we are "on a break" from ttc.
which is bullsh*t, cannot be done!!!n:haha:

how many dpo are u????

my boobs have been aching for days now. honestly walking down the stairs is sore, and my boobs aint all the big either.:rofl:

lots of baby dust!

xx

Mine are feeling the same way! Got a BFN yesterday so waiting til probably Friday to test again... I hope this is it for you!!! Sounds like a BFP coming soon! :)

hi girlies,

xx

hi. i know how you feel. mine have been tender since my ov a wk ago and im not due to af for another wk. as i have only just had my coil taken out 2 months ago and this is our first try im not sure if these what this means.
never thought i would think about it so much.
good luck xx

Can me and my sore boobs join you?

I'm cd41, but last cycle was 48 days - I'm not long off bc. Will probably be testing some time next week if af doesn't arrive, and hoping the sore boobs are a good thing!

of course u can tuberer!!

i really hope so too, i mean its just cruel to be like this if ur not gonna get end prego by the end of it, right????

i'm having cramps at the mo so i'm hoping af is not on the way.

i've got quite long irregular cycles like u too so ur in the right place hun!!

any idea how many dpo u are??
xx

hi girlies,

xx

hi. i know how you feel. mine have been tender since my ov a wk ago and im not due to af for another wk. as i have only just had my coil taken out 2 months ago and this is our first try im not sure if these what this means.
never thought i would think about it so much.
good luck xx

mine have been sore for what seems like weeks now!!!

it will take awhile for u to get ur cycles sorted out after just having the coil removed!

honestly its all i can think about when i'm not at work.

when i'm at work its other peoples bodies i worry about being a nurse.

and i'm working in obstetrics this month!!!!!

so prego ladies everywhere!!

fx this ur cycle hun

xx

i mean its just cruel to be like this if ur not gonna get end prego by the end of it, right????

Too right.

any idea how many dpo u are??

Absolutely none whatsoever. Not even sure I've o'ed. We're ntnp until my cycles settle down, which is all fine except my boobs hurt too much too ignore - especially as I normally sleep on my front! Hey ho - limbo won't last forever.

Hi :wave: can me & my sore boobies join also? I think im 6 or 7 dpo & for the past 2,3 days my boobs ave been really sore. Im not due af for another 10 days, so its real early for me to be having sore boobs.. Im praying its a gud sign!!

Sending lots of baby dust to all u ladies :dust: :dust:

xx

I'm about to divorce my boobs. I'm over this! I have never had sore boobs in my life and I do not envy people who have this as an af symptom. I'm currently 4 days late and I'm pretty regular. My boobs have not stopped hurting since Saturday and I keep telling them I'm going to cut them off. It's awful...so I'm joining the sbc...sore boobs club :haha:

I really don't care whether or not I'm pg I just want it to end! :wacko: along with the back pain (it's just ridiculous!)

(If you can't tell I'm at my wits end with these stupid boobs!)
P.S. Mine are to small to be hurting this badly!

My BB's have been so sore and sensitive that I have to keep my fiancee away form them and everyday I cannot wait to get home and take my darn bra off. I used to sleep in bras!! Now, for the past week I hate to keep em on!! I don't have large BB's either but exercising on an elliptical is even tough because they are just so so sore. Definitely never had this problem before. I am about 14dpo and don't know when I am going to test because I have had some odd cycles in the past 6 months. I calculated my dpo based on the presence of spinnbarkeit, so it should be pretty accurate. I have also had dull cramping in my uterus on and off for the past week w/o any bleeding.....
All of this is new to me plus more...

Mines are off and on sore. They arent too bad which is good.

Are we mostly 'small but perfectly formed' in the boob department? Kimberly17 "doesn't have large BBs", jbell's are "too small to be hurting this badly", sbl's "aint all that big". And, well, I'm a 34A but with quite broad shoulders. Maybe there's less spare room in there!?

Are we mostly 'small but perfectly formed' in the boob department? Kimberly17 "doesn't have large BBs", jbell's are "too small to be hurting this badly", sbl's "aint all that big". And, well, I'm a 34A but with quite broad shoulders. Maybe there's less spare room in there!?

Amen sista!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->