• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Oh My Bum **poop topic**

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Now i am not happy about this at all ive not eaten anything different yet today ive had to poop 2 times :dohh: but its like i sit on the toilet have some weird farts and then poop but its not runny and its not hard but its messy so to say :blush: and ive has gas all day :blush:

Any ideas why my body hates me so much today :hissy: or is this just another thing my baby is doing because he loves his mummy so much lol

please say im not the only one with funny poop haha i am on iron tablets have been for like 2-3months so its not that

Ive had days where I poo and its really soft, but go alot, so my bum hurts after a while...UGH!!!!

i normally go once every 2days or so, so this is very annoying right now

I am constipated , when i need to go i need to go if i leave it a secound too late the urge is still their but I cant go...arghhhhhhhhhh and im sure its because ur little bundle of joy loves u o so much hehe xxx

Only on pregnancy forums, where we're comfortable enough with each other to share about our poops.:rofl:

Only on pregnancy forums, where we're comfortable enough with each other to share about our poops.:rofl:

of course lol we talk about shaving, poops and lady bits :rofl: not like we would ask anyone who lived near us or our oh's :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:
so true! i dont think ive ever talked this freely about my poo!:rofl:

haha I only have one friend I can talk to about my poo, but not in such graphic detail. :rofl:I think i'd scare her away and she might not ever want to get pregnant if i told her everything i post on here.

of course lol we talk about shaving, poops and lady bits :rofl: not like we would ask anyone who lived near us or our oh's :rofl:

haha call up the neighbors and ask them if its normal how your poo's come, haha :rofl:

im not quite that close to my neighbor lol i still wont even fart or berp infront of my oh if i can help it let alone talk about poops lol

I burp in front of my OH but thats only cuz id go crazy if i was getting up every second to burp out of the room....i swear i burp constantly. but the other end...now thats a different story....sometimes i hide under the blanket and squeeze out a silent one....im too lazy to try to get up...HAHAHA

if im in the bathroom having a fart or poop i turn the cold tap on to make sure he cant hear :dohh: :blush:

if im in the bathroom having a fart or poop i turn the cold tap on to make sure he cant hear :dohh: :blush:

:rofl::rofl:
i use to be that way, now i just dont care...it takes too much work to get up off the couch or anything else....

:rofl: This thread has given me a laugh, Just let rip my DH is worse then me so its nice to get my own back sometimes :rofl: but I couldn't talk to him about poops, lady bits etc. Take care :hugs: XX

oh my poop has been so weird lately. This whole pregnancy actually it has. I've been pooping a lot. Seems to be a first thing in the morning occurance. Almost everyday. Then sometimes 2 or 3 more times throughout the day. Today it was 3 times...so far. But I think that's just because I ate corn at Easter dinner last night. LOL corn does that to me. Makes me poop a lot. LOL that and carrots. Heehee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"