Oh my freakin' gaaaawwwd!

fuffyburra

Hattie Flower's mummy :)
Reaction score
OH just asked me to write a list for something, which he asks me to do a lot for work or finances or whatever, and it was like

suitcase
warm clothes for 5 days
spending money
passport

which I thought was fine because he's going on a snowboarding trip to France, but for 10 days so I was a little confused but I thought maybe he was trying to travel light and as he was wearing his snowboarding gear all day he wouldn't need that many clothes.
Then he said, german phrasebook so I was like :shrug: "do you mean french?!" and he said "nope, now write a title at the top: Fuffy's Christmas Holiday."

I just laughed and he said "not kidding, we're going to the Frankfurt Christmas markets on Tuesday and coming back Saturday night" and I was really upset that he was lying to me, because I knew I was working Tuesday and Friday so I rang work and they just said "HAHA! We knew before you even started working here!!" :rofl:

I've never flown before so I'm terrified, and I've got nothing packed, and I can't speak a word of german but OH MY GOD! :D I'm SO excited!!

Well done if you've made it through this, I just had to let it out to all and sundry because I'm so excited eeeeeeeeeeep! :happydance:

Phew okay, I'm done now! :p xx

That's so exciting... and exactly the things I wish my OH would do and he doesn't! I'm going to show him your story!! :rofl: Maybe it will inspire??

Have a fabulous time!

What a gem of a guy! I hope you two have fun on your holiday. :D

Yay, how exciting! What a cool way to tell you! Hope you have a wonderful time!!

That's so nice! Wish my OH would do something like that! Jealous!
I've been to germany before in the summer and there were brilliant christmas shops open then so cant imagine how brilliant it will be this time of year!

You'll have a brill time and all you need to say in german is "hallo" and "bitte" (thanks) and they're happy with you :D A very small amount of effort goes a very long way!

Have a good time and make sure you put up a link to your pics when you get back!!

xx

That's such a cool way of telling you, hope you have a great time!!

That's lovely, what a nice surprise! Hope you have a great time :D xx

The Christmas markets there are awesome... you will have such a great time. Have fun! And yes pack lots of clothes so you can layer up it will be freezing but you will warm up with some mulled wine.

OMG Your husband is ADORABLE!!!! How cute!!!!!!! Have a wonderful time. xxxx

Have fun, and dont drink too much gluehwein :D (eierpunsch is nice tho)

That's so nice! Wish my OH would do something like that! Jealous!
I've been to germany before in the summer and there were brilliant christmas shops open then so cant imagine how brilliant it will be this time of year!

You'll have a brill time and all you need to say in german is "hallo" and "bitte" (thanks) and they're happy with you :D A very small amount of effort goes a very long way!

Have a good time and make sure you put up a link to your pics when you get back!!

xx
'Bitte' ist as much as 'please, there you are , or youre welcome .
Danke is thank (you).

that is so sweet - bless your OH. Hope you have an amazing time! xx

That's sooo exciting :) haha, I can teach you German! I can give directions and erm... thats about it :haha:

Thanks everyone :D All I remember how to say is "My name is Ellie, I live in England in a semi-detached house" XD so no use at all really! Thanks for the language help :) I'm all packed now, with plenty of space in my luggage for all the delicious gingerbread and cute presents I'm going to buy :D :D :D :D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"