Oh my freakin' gaaaawwwd!

Aawwww, aren't you lucky!!!! If you're in Frankfurt you should definately take a train to Heidelberg one day. It's only about an hour away and it's absolutely beautiful this time of year! (Train here: https://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/q...7&rt=1&rememberSortType=minDeparture&OK#focus)

HAVE FUN!!!

Thanks Amygdala, we've been looking for other places to visit while we're out there! :D xx

You lucky lady! How romantic is your hubby :cloud9:

Wish my hubby would be spontanious, hasn't been since we were in our teens :shrug:

Hope you have a fab time, it will be amazing :happydance:

Go to McDonalds! I went to a McDonalds in Germany and it had a cinema and PS2's to play with :haha:

Did you know that every MaccyD's in Germany serves beer as when the restaurant first came to Germany they put beer on the menu so the Germans wouldn't find it too different, and they never stopped serving it?

WOW. I'm so going to Macdonalds!! XD That sounds immense. We only passed one in France, adn we drove from Calais all the way to the south of France. It was wierd :/

ONE MCDONALDS... thats insane. Here they're round every corner, I swear. That's cuz Americans are fattys though :rofl:

They're everywhere here as well lol, english people are fatties too :p It was horrible too, the food tasted wierd and it wasn't open all day :/

Never realised they had beer in mcD here xD

anyway aslong as you know gluehwein everything is alright xD

wait a sec... you're in germany now and going on baby and bump :rofl:

Yesh I am, it's disgraceful!! XD Can't help it lol. Also it's SO cold outside we came back in after a few hours shopping. Going back out later to take some nice pictures of the markets in the dark :) Then tomorrow going to the irish pub down the road, so that should be a good night :p
Now I'm going back to real life XD xx

So jealous, have a fantastic time hun. He is great for doing this so sweet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"