oh my god!!! Full story on page 2

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Jayden'sMummy, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Jayden'sMummy

Jayden'sMummy Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx

i'm am shaking i am fumingg so much!!!

You know how i told adam about ian .. well since then i've had nottin but grief of adams mates calling me a slag, a whore etcc.. the whole lot!!!

I've text them saying he isn't having J tomorrow!! there is no way i am going to let MY baby any were near that stupid twat!! i am going to kill him when i see him, cheeky ****

rant over!

2. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

That's awful hun! :hugs:

3. Jayden'sMummy

:gun: that boy is so dead when i get my hands on him!

4. lorrilou

lorrilou Well-Known Member

tell them ot mind their own f**king business and get a life. Its got F**k all to do with them!! Your not harming anyone and your certainly no slag!!!

5. Erised

Erised Mummy to amazing girls

Rach, much as I can understand your frustration, it's not him calling you names. And I do understand that his friends are acting on his behalf, and only doing so because of what he has told them ... but stand above it dear.

Jayden has a right to see his dad, or at least his grandparents who seem to care about him. I know it's not easy, but by keeping Jayden away you'll probably only cause more problems to arise. It will only be for a couple of hours, and Jayden won't understand what's going on yet. It's better to let him get familiar with Adam & his parents now than have to go through a court case in say a year or say, and then have to leave Jayden with people he's not seen/fears.

:hug: Adam will grow up one day, until then it's best if you just stay calm and don't bow down to him.

--Edit--
    Just to bother you, did you concider going back to the doctors yet? ;)

6. xXDonnaXx

xXDonnaXx Well-Known Member

Jealous.That's what it is.
    He isn't in your life anymore,so why should it matter if you have met sum1 else?
    It has nothing to do with him,OR his mates.They're just butting in for the sake of Adam.

I'd be fuming aswell hun.He's in Jaydens life,not yours.So he's got to grow up & realise that you and him are no more.Which means you will meet someone else,and life will move on.:hugs:

7. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

As much as I agree that it's not Adam doing it so he should get to see Jayden, I don't agree with that weed smoking wanker seeing him in the first place... Rach do what you like, Jayden being looked after PROPERLY is your main concern, none of this name calling milarky xx :hugs:

8. Elli21

Elli21 Well-Known Member

I'll lend you my baseball bat!

9. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

:hugs: thinking of you of both, you don't deserve all this shit :hugs:

10. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Think for your baby not for you. Jayden should see Daddy in some way (supervised if you think hes at any risk or unsupervised if hes not at risk ...) calling you names is just awful but baby is not a weapon!

Sorry hun I'm just being honest.

Give him time :hugs: come on someone else is going to have some sort of Daddy role in HIS sons life!! Of course he needs to grow up on his name calling Zzzzz

x

11. jenny873

jenny873 Well-Known Member

Rach dont take it out on J uno am ur m8 n i think the world of u but dnt stop him seeing his dad, an Adams a tit, he had more than enough chances to be with you and he was with somebody before J was even born. Just enjoy your life girlie and that will be more irritating to him! havent seen u for ages! when you coming round? x

12. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

What a hypocrit! :growlmad:

Personally,it shouldn't be a reason he isn't allowed to see Jayden but knowing that he has his buddies over and they smoke weed all the time plus calling his mother a slag and whore maybe it's better that he misses on this visit till he gets his head on straight!

:hugs:

13. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Whats the weed issue? Smokes it in the house?

14. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

^^ Thats what i was thinking

But yeah hun, however much you hate them for calling u names, its not adam doing it, and he has a right to see his son :hugs:

15. Jayden'sMummy

Hey wobbles.. i'm thinking of both me + Jayden because not only has he been spreading stuff about me and treating me like crap saying i shouldn't have had a baby an all that but when he has J in his, he smokes an sends the baby home stinking an when he comes home hes all upset + unsettled but last night took it too far. i do understand were your coming from though :hugs: xx

16. Jayden'sMummy

by the way girlies i'm not stopping him seeing J altogether it's just until this all dies down and things have been sorted out. there was even more murder last night once i came offline, things got said and people got upset and now no one is talking x

17. Jayden'sMummy

going to start from the beginning so you know exactly what happened.

Comes on msn last night and goes to speak to jack (adam's mate) who is also my mate (well i thought he was) and goes

Me: Heyy chick :D

Jack: FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLAG

Me: Oooh temper temper haha

Jack: HA, NAH BEEN TOLD NOT TO SPEAK TO YOU BCOS YOUR A LITTLE DIRT

Me: Ahh an i bet i know who has said it too .. ADAM

Jack: YEH HE'S BEEN TELLING PEOPLE NOT TO TALK TO YOU BCOS YOUR A LITTLE SLAG WHO WILL GO WITH ANY ONE AN YA CAN TELL BCOS YOU'VE GOT THE KID TO PROVE IT

Me: Haha sooo when did he say all this like?????

Jack: THIS WEEK

Me: Ohh so the week he finds out i've got a fella he starts going mental on me an that, any need 4 it!

Jack: ANO YEH BUT YOU DIDN'T NEED TO TELL HIM YOU HAD A FELLA DID YOU?

Me: Yeh i did bcos i thought he had the right to know that some one was getting involved with J

Jack: WELL YOU KNOW ...
    Then he went offline.

so i text Adam asking whats going on + why he is acting like this so when i got ignored i text saying while he is acting like a ***** i didn't want him at my door and not to pick J up for this weekend. So his mum phones my mum and is like 'your daughter this and your daughter that...' an was like ye but do you know what she gets up to with her boyfriend while your not in because i do and me mum was like 'To be honest it's got fuck all to do with you what my daughter gets up to' and his mum goes 'well i think i have every right to know what she gets up to' so me mum said not to come near ours and puts the phone down.

Then me mum pulls me about the whole 'what i get up to' thing so i gather she knows i have sex and she goes Rachel, do you have to be so stupid! and i tells her i'm on the pill and were using condoms etcc and we have a really long talk about the way things are going and got a lot out.

Adams dad keeps ringing my mum fuming so now me mum isn't answering. Just wish they would leave it for today, it's just while i calm down and stuff and he gets his head sorted, he is lucky i haven't spilled out about what he tells me he gets up to hey!

Now me + Ian are arguing over it all too :(
    xx

18. alyxzandra

alyxzandra Mom to Sebastian

Jayden's dad really needs to grow up as he has a child with you. As for your *friend*, Jack, he's been told not to speak to you? Is he Adam's slave and does as he is told? If Adam told him to strip and run down the road naked, would he do it?

As for you having sex, well, obviously Adam has sex too. Doesn't that make him a slag? It really gets on my nerve that when women have sex they are sluts, yet when men do the same they are "men". And I would not let my child near my ex's friends if they are saying nasty things about me and smoking weed around him. It is not healthy for the baby and Adam should tell them to shut their gobs as you are the mother of his child and some respect should be shown for that.

19. lorrilou

lorrilou Well-Known Member

^ totally agree with that!!!

20. xXhayleyXx

xXhayleyXx Happy mummy of 6 :)

Really sorry they are reacting this way hunny. I know how tough it can all be as been thru similar stuff. Is there anyone that u could arrange to act as a third party and drop J to so your ex's family can still collect and see him? At least till things calm down a little and u dont need to see them? Just a thought xx