Oh my god I'm bored

Eelis

Reaction score
I'm so bored of being at home all the time! Don't get me wrong Aeryn is great but when she's changed and fed and had a bit of a cry/play she's asleep and I've got nothing to do except flippin dishes and washing! I hardly see anyone at the moment as my friends as busy and my family have got stuff going on... I don't know what to do with myself! Been looking at activities I can take Aeryn to but money is a bit tight at the moment. I feel like I should be doing more with myself but I dunno what to do!

I'm even thinking of going back to work early, I must be bored to think that lol

im bored 24 / 7 hun!

i work from home but when rhys is asleep i look at the dishes and the laundry and think argghhhh lol

Same here, I've worked since 17 and I'm now 30 and once Thomas is asleep I have a tidy up and I'm bored.
I want to do something and venture out but shopping involves spending money on crap and I can't be bothered to do anything else.
Don't think the weather helps though, it's not like we can even sit in the garden.

Cx

You get more to do as they get older, and you do get used to it too.....:hugs:x

I get bored too, and a bit lonely. Haven;t been to any baby classes with Bethanie either, but im going to start taking her swimming, definitely! and going to go for a walk every day. Can't wait until shes a bit older, so we can do more, but id not change her for the world. As long as she is happy, is all that matters.

I remember when I first had Jade, I felt so alien!!!!! I felt like I had lost my personality and my life, as I used to go out to work and then out every night and now I found myself unable to do so and there was no one about to have a laugh with, they all thought I wanted to be involved with 'baby' stuff, whereas the truth was, I longed for a good drink and to talk about anything but babies :hissy:

It was weird being home all the time with nothing to do when Jade was asleep and my whole life changed, no job, no friends coming round regular any more, no nights out......it was a real shock and took some getting used to, but you do. And now having had Alfie, I just find it all great, I feel like I have my own family now, and at different times of the day I am in need and having to do things for them, starting with Jade and school, then Alfie thru out the day, then Paul when he gets home......I love it now! But initially, it did take some getting used to, it is very different to life as you once knew it! But I say enjoy the 'me' time, you will soon be asking where all the hours go? :lol:

We're noticed we don't get invited out either. MY boyfriends family went to see the simpsons movie, no one even asked us?? it's like they think you can't do anything because you have a baby. Chances are we wouldn't have been able to come (we don't have babysitters or anything) but it's nice to be asked you know?

im exactly the same... exept people invite colin and not me! like i have to stay at home with Rhys... pisses me right off!

When we have kids, do we grow 2 heads or become incapable or having a good time? https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/thwallbash.gif

Well I can assure you, when I go out, I go out to have a good time, and I bet I can show childless party goers a thing or 2! ;) https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-193.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->