Oh my god!!

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
I had such a scare last night..

Tye sometimes sleeps in my bed with me and since he started rolling i moved the bed so one side was against the wall so he couldnt roll off and he would sleep that side with me on the other so i thought he couldnt go anywhere..

Well i woke up in the night because i heard him blowing bubbles, only to see he wasnt next to me, for a second i thought.. oh hes in his cot so i looked over and could see he wasnt there... iv never jumped up so quickly in my life to turn the light on... looked around the room thinking WHERE THE HELL IS MY BABY?! still half asleep.. and there he was... at the end of my bed.. on the floor!!!!!! Luckily he had landed on a pile of clothes and didnt bang his head and clearly never cryed.. but he must of turned sideways in his sleep and rolled to the very end of my bed and fallen off! :rofl: Doesnt look like hes going to be sleeping in my bed anymore!!

Oh my god that would have scared the life out of me too! So glad hes ok hun. x

I decided bed gaurds were the way to go the time Caitlyn fell down the back of my bed and I caught her by her ankles... :rofl: Funny now, but not at the time!

I decided bed gaurds were the way to go the time Caitlyn fell down the back of my bed and I caught her by her ankles... :rofl: Funny now, but not at the time!

:rofl: Are they expensive? Do you think i should get one

Umm, I think they were £15 each off Kiddicare, I bought 2 lol x

awww! glad hes ok. That is some clever rolling though bless him
x

Glad he's okay! No wonder you were out of your mind!! I'd be freaking!!

OMG! so glad he's ok :) maddi would do this too if she slept in with me x x

what a crafty little boy!! i swear they do these things deliberately!!

Goodness! Would have given me a shokc as well :| Bless him, thats some expert wriggling there :)

xxx

omg..... glad hes ok u must have been so scared xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back