Oh MY GOD!

Nickij

Mum of 2
Reaction score
I am going to have a baby!

lol sorry this thought was just going through my mind.

I am very excited, but still very S**t scared!!:wacko::haha:

Wont be long for us, 2 months left for me to have a baby! I am very much nervous and exciting for it to come out! xx

:hugs: I'm up to this too! Can't quite believe that in 3 weeks I'll have a baby! How the *beep* did that happen?!! :rofl::rofl:

yep I'm also starting to get s#*t scared and thinking OMG!!!:wacko:

Holy crap! i wondered what i'd been doing on this website!! :haha:

Yes, reality has dawned especially after we finally put the cot up on Friday night. Slightly terrified now (but very excited). x

ano its crazy! cant stop thinking about what chirstmas is gonna be like with baby here! arrrrrgh but i cant wait to hold him in my arms! :) xxx

There really is something extremely surreal about the whole thing isn't there! I always describe it that my body is completely aware that I am about to have a baby, but it just hasn't passed this information on to my head yet!! I wish it would, unless it never does and when you've given birth your head is like "oh i see!! now i understand!" lol

:hugs::yipee::yipee::wohoo::laundry::iron::dishes::shower::blush:waiting every moment when my princess il come....

:shrug: What...you're all having babies?

Ha - I'm still at this stage :ignore::ignore::ignore:

:rofl:

I've had two moments like this lately, one was after my first ante natal class on Friday and the other was just after midnight the other night when my ticker showed me as being in single figure weeks to go - 9 weeks and 6 days. It's like, Holy Cow, how did that happen, where did the time go :shrug:

Can't wait though :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"