Oh my god !!

supersherwolf

Reaction score
Hey ladies, hope you're all doing well. My story is AF was due on June 10, on June 11 I started very light brown spotting without my usual AF cramps. AF usually starts off pinkish with me, so to start off brown without any cramps was very unusual. Anyway I bought a dollar store hpt thinking my chances of getting a BFP were slim to none. So I just got home and did two dollar store hpts and both positive!! I was literally shocked, shaking, and almost fainted. The brown spotting worries me because I had a chemical pregnancy before so is really hard to be fully excited but I was wondering if anyone had a similar story to mine and if anyone knows what the brown spotting might be?

Thanks a lot!

Congratulations! The brown is old blood, possibly from implantation. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Congrats!!!!! It could be just implantation, but you may want to get your progesterone checked to make sure!

Hi, congrats :)

I had brown spotting with both this pregnancy and the one before this one (DS2). My midwife explained that brown blood is like losing a scab :/ she says our bodies clean themselves so when the "scab" is lost our bodies flush it out.

I started spotting brown blood a fe days before AF was due. I took a hpt and got a BFP at 11 dpo. I continued to spot brown for 11 days, sometimes just once a day. I was paranoid something was wrong so went to emerge twice but all has been great. I'm 15 weeks now. So could just be implantation bleeding.

Possibly implantation, but I spotted thru my last pregnancy and during this one too. Uterus is stretching. Congrats!!!! :D

It could be completely harmless but any bleeding in pregnancy should be checked out so best give your doctor a call. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->