Oh my goodness!!!!! 48 hour later test! update: Possible Chemical :(

Mer12345

Reaction score
Y'all! This is the first ever faint positive I've had on a FRER!!! I can see the line in person, and this was immediately after I took the test (I waited the full 3 minutes to look at it). I have had a ton of false positives before, but never on FRER. I am 12 DPO, and this was the first month I actually tested my ovulation...based on my Ovia app, I was suppose to start my period yesterday. Can y'all see the line??

Attachments

• IMG_4239.jpg
    IMG_4239.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 180
Ugh! Just looked at the uploaded picture and you can't see it at all! I am going to try to take a better pic :)

I see it too

YAY!!! thanks to all of you all! I am so excited to test again tomorrow! I really hope it's darker :) Not testing tonight is going to test my patience, but I only have one test left before I have to buy more, so hopefully that will help :)

I think I can see a faint line. Good luck for tomorrow :flower:

Update of this mornings test!

I took another test this morning, there is a line, and I think it's darker. But still not super dark 😢 Is that bad that it's not super dark? I have still not started my period, and if I don't start today, I will be 3 days late. I had a bit of brown stringy discharge when I wiped yesterday mid-morning, but nothing besides that! Should I try a digital?

Attachments

• IMG_4252.jpg
    IMG_4252.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 135
I'm crying!!! I got a positive on clear blue too! I think this time I may actually be pregnant

Attachments

• IMG_4255.jpg
    IMG_4255.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 115
Thats awesome news! Congrats :happydance:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Thank you all!!!! It's still hard for me to believe! I keeping thinking they are all false positives! Hopefully mine tomorrow will be even darker, and I will actually believe it!

What are the chances they are all false positives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->