• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Oh my goodness!!!!! 48 hour later test! update: Possible Chemical :(

I hope everything turns out okay I do see lines on your test but being you were late for your period tests seem really light keep us posted ♡Hugs♡

Well actually when I took those tests I was only 1-2 days late! I was suppose to start last thursday or friday. Are those still really light for only being a couple days and not even 5 weeks?!

yeah they are i would normally have darker lines than that at 9dpo now in saying that some babies implant later and everything is ok but for frer they are extremely faint and that with your bleeding would worry me x

Yeah! I was super upset about it on Sunday, but to be honest I am good now! I have already prepared for the worst. I am just thankful that I now know that I have the ability to get pregnant, which is something I have worried with my entire life. I know there is nothing I can do either way, so I am going to look forward to ovulating next month, and hope for a healthy pregnancy then. When I went to the doctor yesterday, they said that chemical pregnancies are normally when something is wrong with the chromosomes, so I know it is for the best if I did have a chemical.

My back is still achy though! I wish that would go away haha

yes thats very true and after a chemical you are more fertile x

Thanks everyone! Just spoke with the doctor, and the numbers were very low to be a viable pregnancy, so it was a chemical. I didn't know this until today, but they did determine last months to be a chemical too, which really sucks since they have told me to not worry until I get 3 in a row :(

I'm sorry. :( I hope next month is your magical month!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"