oh. my. gosh!

PnutProtector

Reaction score
Holy Crap! :shock:
I've been using the free version of fertilityfriend.com since Aug. I temped for the first 4 or so months, but FF could never detect OV so i stopped. (i think i move too much when i sleep for my temps to be accurate) I've been keeping up with my periods on there still and when H2B and I :sex: and anything out of the ordinary. Just so I can have records to look at.
On a whim today, I purchased the VIP membership. Well, that threw me for a loop! I checked my calender again after the $$ cleared and stuff and what I saw just made my hopes go up through the roof!
According to FF I was possibly fertile the day H2B and I had our oopsie and I could have possibly OV'd the next day. (secret :happydance: :cloud9:)

Ooooooh wow...OMG how exiting will that be :rofl:

You bought your dress??

That would be brilliant. FF never detected my ovulation with temping either... maybe that happens to tempt you into purchasing the VIP one.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Ooooooh wow...OMG how exiting will that be :rofl:

You bought your dress??

yes! i have bought my dress, but it's got room for growth if need be. Thank god!

That would be brilliant. FF never detected my ovulation with temping either... maybe that happens to tempt you into purchasing the VIP one.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

it's a conspiracy!! lol and it worked :dohh: oh well, now i know what's sorta maybe going on with my body though.

Eeeek well we're kinda trying now (shh) and my dress has NO room...last time i didnt grow much but i might this time

Tested on the 31st with FMU and got a BFN

today (jan 4) is CD 33 and still no :witch:

might test again in the morning.

H2B and I decided last night that if by the end of Jan I don't get a :bfp: or the :witch: then I'm going to the doctors to get a blood test done and all that jazz.

oh sweetie, I'm sorry. I know how much you were secretly hoping, as I am every month:blush:

We're here for ya. Just think how skinny you will look at your wedding!!

oh sweetie, I'm sorry. I know how much you were secretly hoping, as I am every month:blush:

We're here for ya. Just think how skinny you will look at your wedding!!

yeah that's the silver lining if i'm not preggo. As soon as AF shows or the doc tells me i'm not preggo i'm going on a serious diet and work out plan. I gotta lose some weight or i'll be angry with myself come May.

I am a teacher/coach by profession, but I have 8 years experience as a personal trainer... Just saying.. If you need motivation or workout ideas. Have been known to email and check up on people. LOL! and am training for a 1/2 marathon myself at the moment:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->