Oh, my head is swimming!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mamato2more, Aug 31, 2009.

1. mamato2more

mamato2more Number 9 on the way

So, I am ten weeks pregnant, after an earlier m/c, with my 7th, or so I thought..I had a very deep feeling that something else was going on..So, when I went in for my first appointment at 9 weeks, I asked the midwife to double check things..Just coming off of a very early m/c, I was a bit scared, as anyone would be, but I also just could not kick the feeling that there was more than one in there..Sure enough..Oh, I laughed, almost cried too! This is like our first pregnancy! We are so thrilled, and everything is different now. I had the birthing babies thing down, but this is throwing me for a loop! So, I am here to learn, share, learn, and maybe even complain about how bad the sickness is!! Great to be here! Ever since we found out, I have been dreaming everything having to do with twins! We go in for another u/s in a couple of days, and it just cannot come soon enough!

2. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!

Welcome to BnB :D

3. Alexas Mommy

Alexas Mommy Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck with your twin pregnancy! :)

4. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3