Oh my....

S

sparkswillfly

Ive just been given a pack of newborn size one nappies.... I have never seen a nappy so small in my life! I didnt expect them to be so small, Im shocked. I have to look after something so small...... its terrifying.:dohh:

awww i havent opened mine yet but thats sooo cute lol

it is scary but u'll do great, dont worry :)

x

i opend mine and my OH was like they;re huge!!! i think he thinks we;re having a doll or something! Silly man! x

Yeh i was like that first time round but its even wierder when they are actually still too big for them at birth!

lmao you knows whats wierder, them nappies will prob be a little bit big at first, they was for brendan and he was 7lb 6oz so not a tiny baby lol! i used to say they were tiny till i then put it on him and it looked to big lol!!!

i remember thinkin that when i first saw them, i ended up puttin them on all my teddies lmao
i didnt believe she would be that small, but she was 5lbs9.5 and they were way to massive :-/ was worried i'd break her lol, but babies are tougher than they look :)

i opend mine and my OH was like they;re huge!!! i think he thinks we;re having a doll or something! Silly man! x

:rofl: aww bless him, thats so cute i'm gna have to go and get some now to suss out the situation lol x

Think of it this way imagine if it was a big big nappy and you had to squueze that out! Ermm no. lol I am thankful they are tiny haha.

haha never a truer word has been spoken ;) now i just wish they were smaller hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->