• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

OH new tattoo :)

xgem27x

Reaction score
https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9703/twinsoncamera017.jpg

...ooooh is that my name tattooed on my fiances sexy body?! I think it is!!!! :happydance:

Love the typeface! And it's in such a nice place :)

Aw I bet that's an amazing feeling that he would do that for you :) just... Aww x

bless him, he must reallllllly love you! ... im lucky if my OH remembers my name :haha:

awww that's amazing! my OH got my initials inside some praying hands he already had, but then i realised it's also his brothers initials so if we broke up he can pretend it was for his bro hahaha

Awww so cute! I like the font! My OH has our daughters name on his chest and will get my name on him when we have extra money (he would have already gotten it but his parents were only paying her our daughters name. Those bums haha now I have to wait to have my name on him) I told him I would get his name on me only after we got married so like a wedding gift.

EDIT: Thought I would share a picture of his tattoo.

Attachments

• untitled2.bmp.jpg
    untitled2.bmp.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 10
Thanks girls, its such a good feeling, I feel soooo loved lol!

I am going to even things out and get his name at some point, but I'm getting my angels tattoo done, and Frazer & Maxxies tattoo done first!

If you see the star tattoo on his arm, I think he's getting the zodiac gemini symbol in there for the twins, because they are geminis (which i though was cool that theyre gemini twins hehe!) Its something a bit more unique :) xxxx

awww that's amazing! my OH got my initials inside some praying hands he already had, but then i realised it's also his brothers initials so if we broke up he can pretend it was for his bro hahaha

HAHA! Scotts too much of a whimp to get a tattoo!

awww, my OH had mine tattooed down his arm 2 weeks after we met :dohh:, Just aswel it worked out.

Thats gorgeous tho hun, bet your chuffed, wish my OH had had a nicer font :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"