Oh no, I have pain!!!

Ella_Hopeful

Mom to 5 inc. b/g twins. RPL sufferer.
Reaction score
It feels like AF is coming any second.... back, hips, stomach - everything hurting and cramping. I had a beta result of 366 yesterday after darkening tests.

Feeling so worried, never had this with my son!

I went through this.... cramps and still have the odd cramps now and back ache.... I dont think we will ever not worry what going on inside us, Main thing is your bloods look good... Try and relax xxxx

Totally normal. Try not to panic.

Very very normal. It's your uterus stretching and making room for baby that's all. Consider it a good sign :)

I have had this with all of my kids. For me, it would be at night. I'd be in bed and then, suddenly, I would just be doubled over in awful cramping pain all throughout. I'd go downstairs, clinging to the walls so I wouldn't fall since the pain was so intense. I would then turn on the TV and try to find something funny to watch to take my mind off of it. Sitting would hurt too much, so I'd try walking around. Sometimes, I'd feel a little better. Eventually, I would go back upstairs and try to sleep it off. I'd wake up in the morning, feeling completely normal.

With my second-born, I didn't know I was pregnant for a while, so I kept popping Midol, thinking I was about to get my period. Oops?!! He's perfect, though.

I had awful cramping with DD, remember being sat on the sofa with a hot water bottle convinced AF was going to arrive any minute. I was getting BFN until I was almost 6 weeks gone which didn't help.
Not had so much this time but as long as no bleeding you should be all good! x

Thanks! It's more on and off now and happens more when I don't drink enough I think

I'm 4 w 2 d and have the exact same feeling. I don't think it's cause for concern. The comments eased my mind even more. Try not to worry too much! <3 I SO understand tho... Every time I pee I check for blood bc it is pretty darn intense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->