oh no ;( is this true about lines?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
file is too large when i try to upload so here is direct photobucket link https://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af169/catiren/20150823_095701_zps3yalst2j.jpg both are urine tests.

in short: WATER VS URINE... do indent lines appear with water too?

so im breastfeeding and i had my first period but i havent had one in two months. yesterday i took a pregnancy test and it was completely negative. nothing. today with fmu i took two pregnancy tests, same brand as yesterdays. both showed veerrry very faint but thick/wide lines and i held them to the light and the lines showed behind the test as well (even better id say). both showed within 2 minutes. i thought i could rule out a indent line by using water on the third test used today and it showed absolutely nothing like yesterday's urine test did. BUT it did have a slight thin line when shown up to the light. it was about 3 or 4 times thinner/less wide than my urine test lines i took today. it looked exactly like an indent. im freaking out because today would be about 8 dpo and 8dpo is when i had my very very faint positives with my May baby. aaaghh i used condoms HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!?? NO BREAKS EITHER!

i took another test two hours later and it had the same thickness of a faint line but a tad fainter(i guess because i didnt hold for more than 2 hours). aaand ofcourse i used water with a test right after this one and it showed NOTHING but pure whiteness.. can i trust this? i can definitely post a picture but i wish i could show you somehow of when i hold them to the light. they all had two lines.. im still trying to rule out indents. the color is hard to tell but i didnt have to squint at all if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->