Oh no...she can take her diaper off!

K

Kalah

OMG..so Kili was in her baby cage, I hear the sound of velcro and look over to discover this!!!

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247296_10150259805346202_741916201_8703434_6840040_n.jpg

Oh dear... safety pins and cloth maybe?:haha:

:rofl: lol...god putting on nappies are going to be so much fun now... especially as she knows she can take them off!! Just hope she doesn't turn out to be a streaker :haha:

:rofl:

Get the Gaffa tape out :haha:

...........:haha:

Sorry ~ Dont mean to laugh ~ But I can just imagine how proud she must have felt of herself!

aww lol i remember my son used to wriggle his nappy down to his feet then kick it away :haha:

:rofl: lol...god putting on nappies are going to be so much fun now... especially as she knows she can take them off!! Just hope she doesn't turn out to be a streaker :haha:

Oh she already tries to take them off as soon as I put it on, but she never tried while just playing! I was a streaker as a toddler so I won't be surprised if she is too. I still remember taking off all my clothes while running down the hall laughing hysterically as mommy chased me, I LOVED having her chase me!! :haha:

Get the Gaffa tape out :haha:
That's actually not a bad idea!!

lol at the baby cage! my son did that the other morning took his pjs off then poo'd on his bedroom floor :lol:

Besides the point - but your baba is soooo cute!!!
Hope you find a way to keep those nappies on ;)

lol at the baby cage! my son did that the other morning took his pjs off then poo'd on his bedroom floor :lol:

Oh no! That's my worst fear, I love her to death but I do not want to clean her poo off the floor! I'd do it..but I'd expect lots of loves for it :haha:

uh oh! cheeky girl.:haha:

I was a streaker too :blush: my mum has some very embarrassing stories .. that she proudly talks about! :dohh:

YEAHHHHH!!! Babies gone wild!
:bunny:

on a serious note, my brother used to do this as a baby and there'd be all sorts of disgusting stuff in his crib when my mom would find him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->