Oh no! +ve opk and OH away for 24 hours!

C

Crypto1976

Just my totally crap luck. I am not ov 3 days early, whats that all about!

Just my totally crap luck. I am not ov 3 days early, whats that all about!

that's ok. i got a + and didn't get to bd until about 30 hours later. it's supposed to be that women ov b/w 12-36 hours of getting the +

fingers xd that it was more like 36.

if you ov 24-36 hours after the +, the egg lasts for up to 24 hrs and the sperm can last for up to 3 days...you/we may just be alright.

good luck!
:dust:

I suppose. we bd last night by chance, as I didnt expec to ov until sunday! Just my luck. I cant get this timing thing right!

My Ov was three days earlier this cycle too. Maybe has something to do with chemicals. I usually o on 16 this month it was 13 got smiley face on day 13 and then neg on 14 so according to OPK and temps I O on CD13 only BD the day before so hoping that is good enough. Maybe take an extra OPK and see if it is still positive in a few hours.

I will test tomorrow, I might get away from work early, plus I am going to see if its darker, there is a chance that I have caught it on the up, so to speak. Its clomid month next month so I can live with not catching it this month....

I suppose. we bd last night by chance, as I didnt expec to ov until sunday! Just my luck. I cant get this timing thing right!

You'll probably be fine then hun.:thumbup:

I only had one insem right as I got the first positive OPK (2 days before OV by FF) and well you can see how that worked out.

As long as you get him when he gets back you should be covered. ;) The swimmers are prolific little buggers.

My problem is that the one tube I have is abnormally long. The swimmers are doing something comparable to a channel crossing! Congrats on the insem! FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->