Oh no you don't young man!

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
I've had cramp on and off for a few days now and I now have got back ache. I know they can be early signs of labour, if they are how long do I have?

if they are signs your lo is coming you could have days yet hun, dont worry and enjoy your xmas :) xxx

Hi hun,

friend of mine had those signs for over a week (bless her)... and she was 3 cm dialited from that point onwards... but the little one decided to stay in for another 6 days...

i had that for about 2 weeks before i had Sapphira, i was induced so dont know how much longer it would have been before i gave birth naturally

Thanks girls! That was the answer that I was looking for!

Noodles....I think you have a naughty Flump on your hands. I hope you are well prepared for him. Is your hubby practising speaking through gritted teeth yet?

Joking aside....I reeeeeeally hope Flump can wait til at least Boxing Day. xx

Noodles....I think you have a naughty Flump on your hands. I hope you are well prepared for him. Is your hubby practising speaking through gritted teeth yet?

Joking aside....I reeeeeeally hope Flump can wait til at least Boxing Day. xx

I think he just wants to make an entrance! Plus the back pain started just as I was about to wrap presents and I can just imagine him sat there going 'There are presents?!? Why was I not infomred? If I'd have known I'd would have come out sooner. Don't worry Mummy, I'm on my way, I wouldn't want to miss anything' - Well he can sod off, I have got a turkey to cook! At a push he can come on Boxing day.

:rofl:

I can't wait to find out what he's like when he's here!

Here's wishing you a baby-free christmas! xx

I've been getting cramps/contractions and backache on and off for at least a week. Enjoy your xmas hon x

lmao noodles, you crack me up!

ive also had backache and twinges for a week or so now, fingers crossed they're all born on boxing day or later! lol

New Year's Eve I could handle, my hubby said that 4.30pm on New Years Eve would be best for him. Shall we syncronize our watches now?

If we're waiting that long I'm going for 01/01/10 - hubby likes how the date looks (and I kind of agree) although he's now saying he expects him to come on Sunday (but he's said about 3 dates so far and none of them were right so...)

Love that your hubby is being so specific about the time, is that so he can go and celebrate the new year once they chuck him out of the hospital??

yeah, i see his thinking! he wants to go get drunk while you're in hospital! the cheek!!

I've always said bubs will be born new years day, in a dream i had when i first found out i was pregnant we were doing the auld lang syne and my waters broke... its a cool date tho, wonder if i can manage to push him out at 01.10am on 01.01.10? hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->