Oh Noo :(

L

Laura--x

I can feel my legache coming again. I've had this since i can remember, very young, i get a really really dull ache down the bone in the bottom half of my leg, don't know what it is but it's awful and even if i feel it coming on i have to take tablets otherwise it doesn't shift

Just as i lay in bed i felt it coming on again, but i have no paracetemol left :cry: it wont go without painkillers and i can't stand the pain i get from it :( looks like im going to be up all night!

I hope you feel better soon. If you don't , maybe you should go to the DR.:hug:

Oh no :( i think you should go to a doctor. I get odd pains in my ankles and I have to run water on them. I hate it I used to get it alot when I was younger. I dont get it alot now though. I doubt its the same as yours. I dont need pain meds I can hack it. Maybe you should see a doc

Hugs

I've been having the same thing. I used to have it all the time up until I was about 10 or 11 years old, so bad that I would be on the floor crying and screaming. The doctors said there was nothing they could do and I just had to grow out of it. They have come back in the last few weeks but not nearly as bad, hopefully they won't get worse.

I have heard that it is common to get leg cramps in pregnancy, and that it may have something to do with a calcium deficiency? Maybe a doctor will have something to help you or at least give you a reason why it is happening.

potassium def.. Really sucky leg cramps. Not comfy at all. I heard some woman get it real bad.

I get legache loads, more when I'm tired, I've always had it since I was small, and nothing gets rid of mine :( Not even painkillers.

I know what you mean about being up all night and it aint fun

:hugs:

ive had a pain in my right knee for weeks now its not the bone its behind it and when i bend my leg it really hurts, or if i have my legs bent for a while then straighten it it really hurts then too :(

I've been to the doctors time and time again, had x-rays and everything but they don't know what it is. They said it was growing pains and that i would grow out of them, but havn't yet!!

I manged to find 1 paracetemol luying around haha so took that, eased it off but didn't completely go!

I had nasty leg aches when carrying my daughter.

someone told me AFTERWARDS that pottasium can help, so bananas contain pottasium..

never know might help.
I have escaped it this time around so far.

I can feel my legache coming again. I've had this since i can remember, very young, i get a really really dull ache down the bone in the bottom half of my leg, don't know what it is but it's awful and even if i feel it coming on i have to take tablets otherwise it doesn't shift

Just as i lay in bed i felt it coming on again, but i have no paracetemol left :cry: it wont go without painkillers and i can't stand the pain i get from it :( looks like im going to be up all night!

Aww hun i feel for you...

...i get them really badly, have done with each pregnancy, oooh the discomfort is unreal, if im in bed i have to get up and walk round and round the house :(
Its a horrible feeling that doesn't seem to go away,
Like i said i had it with all my pregnancies and ive never found a way to shift it for good yet other than giving birth xxxxxx

I hope you feel better today. Try potassium foods int he next few days you never know :D Maybe it is still growing pains. Technically you might not be done yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->