OH not that bothered about you?

Barefoot baby

Reaction score
My DH is lovely and I love him very much but he doesn't really seem any more bothered about me now than when before I was pregnant... And I want some attention!!!!!!!! He doesnt want to feel
The baby moving much, he thinks 1 kick is enough ANC that's only when I've made him feel :( he's never been overly touchy feely and that was ok but not now :(

What can I do to help him realise or leopards don't change thier spots?? Xx

My OH sounds exactly the same hun, i know he loves me and our baby but all the way through my pregnancy he hasn't been that bothered about feeling or watching the baby moving in my tummy he hasn't said it but i think it freaks him out a little. He treats me like a princess tho and i know he will make a great dad so i'm not really to bothered about him being touchy feely with me (he isn't that kind of person either and i don't think you can change someone and make them into something their not)

I think aslong as your OH is caring towards you i wouldn't let it bother you so much that he doesn't want to feel the baby moving hun, some men don't like the thought that there is a baby inside there gf or wifes belly but i bet once your baby arrives he will be all over him/her

xxx

Mine was a bit like this but since our neice arrived 2 weeks ago, it seems to have hit home and he's been touching my bump more and asking more questions...

Although when I went to hospital at 25 weeks with suspected pre-eclampsia his reaction was "So it's just your blood pressure playing up?" ..........They are an odd breed at times! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->