oh poo I didnt think

Worrisome

mummy to 2boys and a girl
Reaction score
Ive just gone an eaten a slice of pizza with jalepenos on it.
:wacko:Totally forgot about bf, as only just relactating.

Hope Millie will be ok?

I'm sure it will be unless she has a specific allergy/sensitivity to chillies, jalapenos are (usually!) fairly mild anyway as things go...

it can't be worse than the night i had curry!!!! poor LO, trapped wind for 4 1/2 hours!!

oh dear daisii, thanks Summer Rain, its not too bad as out tonight and she is having ebm, I'd forgotten about that

Im sure she will be fine. Iv never concidered BFing with anything i eat :dohh:
I have to say now though i have a 6 month old who will eat ANYTHING :thumbup:

My LO hasn't had any adverse effects from anyhitn i've eaten...and that includes jalepenos.... she does fart alot if i have onions tho hehe

Onions set both me and LO off LOL!!!
I don't really miss anything out of my diet due to BF either, even coffee. Not had any problems *touches wood* !! Other than onion trumps that is!! :)

I eat whatever I want, including spicy food, and it doesn't seem to affect Clara. I'm sure your lo will be fine.

sure it will be fine i eat spicy stuff almost every day my lo is ok lol well i say that but she is a moaner lolol but my other girl is still a moaner and she's now 6 and was ff lol xxx

Hopefully it'll be OK! Jalapenos are pretty mild anyway. I like hot food and my DD has been exposed to a lot hotter things than this. I'm hoping it means she'll enjoy spicy food when older.

I don't limit / avoid any foods. Just try to limit my caffeine a bit and I limit my alcohol (usually have it after she's gone down for the night).

Relactating is going well then?

Well I previously thought I could eat anything aside from dairy products as my son has suspected milk protein allergy; and was thrilled to find one flavour of doritos (chilli heatwave) that does not contain a single iota of milk or cheese. I was having a lot of those this week and when my son had very watery and 'silent but explosive' poo that made his bum really sore; I put it down to accidentally eating a mouthful of solero a few days ago (because those contain milk) but now I am pretty sure its the doritos, probably not the chilli in them though; probably all the msg and other crap!

Sorry everyone, she was fine, no more sick than usual.
Ke, re lactating is going amazingly well. She was having to bottles of formula one for lunch and one for her bedtime bottle, the lunch one was just to make sure she was getting enough and the bedtime one was so it didn't mess with her sleeping through.

Anyway she was still being sick and refluxing, lots of it, not just possett, 3-4 times per feed even hours after. I went out last night and left hubby some ebm and her formula. When I got back hubby said he had only given her ebm and she would be hungry. He also went on to say she had not been sick at all. So I decided to try an experiment and instead of her formula (last bottle) to bf knowing full well I would be sacrificing her sleeping through. Well guess who woke up at 7.00am and even better than that, we have been formula free for a day now and we have had no sick. Weird

I wonder what it could be in the formula making her sick?

How are things with you Ke, Is Ellis still latching on?

I had a sub from subway the other day that had tons of jalapenos in it, LO was fine :thumbup:

I, on the otherhand, regretted it the next morning! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"