Oh poo :-(

thesmiths88

Reaction score
Well I was really hoping this month might be "the" month. My cycles haven't been very regular - 37, 37 then down to 32 - after coming off the pill. I used to be 31 days so was hoping that after the 32 it was evening out a bit. I have been having leg aches for days plus feeling really tired and was trying not to be too hopeful, but secretly hoping I was pg, obviously! This morning I woke up with period pain like cramps and then there was some blood, tho not much yet. I am really hoping it is implantation bleeding but I am now so sure it isn't and that AF has come, albeit around 4/5 days earlier than it should! Poo. :hissy:

All this hoping and disappointment really gets you down doesn't it ...

I'm still hoping against hope that it is implantation bleeding and the flow hasn't got any heavier, just kind of pinky mucus with a bit of blood in it (sorry if that is TMI) so still trying to stay hopeful ....

Sorry, just needed to share!

Hannah x

Same thing happened to me today!:( It was weird b/c my symptoms were nothing like my PMS, like the increased smelling, breasts NOT hurting, and cramps. I'm getting a physical today, so I will be asking them for the test, just to make sure, but I usually only get crampy one day out of my period, and it's been going on a while, and the throwing up feeling during the day. I'm keeping hope with you, and keep me posted!

oh girls mine is coming to gutted but theres always next month !!

arrgh! me too!!

i never really had the positive feeling about this month that i thought it was happening, but i was hopeful and had good symptoms.

oh well, the start of a new cycle is kind of exciting in it's own way.

are you ladies doing anything differently this month? i was thinking baby aspirin bc i've heard good things, and evening primrose oil til o. i've also heard that green tea supplements are good (and are good for your health in general so can't hurt.) those and a prenatal vitamin and lots of BD'ing. that's my plan.

anything else you ladies are trying?

Im in the same boat.:hissy: I am due AF tomorrow,but woke up with slight pinky cm,put liner on this morning,dont need a pad as its not that much bleeding. Its bit darker in colour now too,but nothing like my usual AF. Im usually very heavy but this isnt. So im so confused! Its so frustrating isnt it girls???:hissy::hissy:

Very frustrating! I'm still slightly hopeful as mine has now petered out! If it was AF then it is heaviest straight away, not light like this is. I don't ever get spotting before AF, its just AF full on! Good luck ladies! xxx

Very frustrating! I'm still slightly hopeful as mine has now petered out! If it was AF then it is heaviest straight away, not light like this is. I don't ever get spotting before AF, its just AF full on! Good luck ladies! xxx

Yeah im the same..dont have spotting before AF. Usually have AF full on and very heavy too! I need the night time pads for the day. But im getting away with pantyliners so far today.:blush:

Oh it is sooooo frusterating :hissy: I'm due for AF today but there is not a sign of the old butt :witch: I got two :bfn: over the weekend and I used the frer so if I did have a bun in the oven it would have shown up I'm almost positive since it was an early test, so now I'll just sit here and wait for my favorite visitor to come knocking on my door :argh::witch:

i know, mine was the same. yesterday i only had very light pink spotting, barely anything at all. i never have that, i usually wake up to full-on AF. very strange. today though is full on and normal AF. so. hopefully you ladies have better luck than i did!!

at least we will all be in cycle #2 together if you don't get your bfp's. which i hope you dooooo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->