OH rant ( welcome girls )

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Well, i know he loves LO dearly but many times he drives me mad. Now i become a real grumpy wife.
Not sure if it's hormone as well or just him.
LO is 2 months n 5 days today, and in the first month he woke up about 5-7 times a night for feed or change nappies and 90% of the time i had to wake up. i know i got boobs so i had to but other things he could help. He just turned his back on me when baby cried and went back to sleep. if i asked him to help winding LO sometimes he woke up and back to sleep straight away, few times he helps.
Now i only get up 4 times a night, LO wakes up for feed every 2 hours. Well, that's much better for me. He's a eating machine,lol
Still i need to sleep too, i know i get more sleep now but only once a night i need help from him, or have LO for half an hour in the morning so i can get a bit more sleep.

He spend most of his time ( if he;s at home ) in front of computer watching someything on youtube or topgear program or play games and keep the door shut

Every morning we go for a walk with baby and 2 dogs, as soon as we get back he has his breasfast when i shower/bath LO then feed him and try to put him to sleep which takes 1-2 hours to finish this job. BUt he just go to computer straight away. i have to shout on the top of my voice to get him to hear me and come to help me:hissy:

today he had his breakfast 2 hours ago and playing game on computer while i'm rocking LO on the chair trying to put him into deep sleep before i can do other stuffs.

if i ask him to help calming the LO, he basically just say "come on now Lincoln, you are being silly. Go to sleep. No need of this crying...."

Men men men...
i dont understand. i'm not asking too much, but i also need to eat and a little break during day so i can finish housework and other stuffs

i feel like i'm alone here. don't get supportive words from him but when i ask for help he just seems so unhappy and dont want to do it. :hissy: like i interrupt him form what's he doing:cry:

sorry for the long rant. thanks for reading

share yours if you like. all welcome,lol

I'm trying to get Kaya to stop waking up every 2 hours for a feed at the moment, but if I let her cry at all OH wakes up all grumpy. Apparently it's ok for me to have sleepless nights, but not him.

OH used to be grumpy too that he didn't get enough sleep and every morning he would say he was tired because he didn't get enough sleep ,like 4-6 hours when i got 1-2 hours max. each night. Used to take me upto 3 hours to calm LO down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->