OH seems to have gone off me

I want a dildo 2. A huge one!!!!! He would get so jealous!!!

It's bad here too. I keep feeling unloved. I told him that and he doesn't seem to want to change his stupid actions. Somedays I want to leave him...I get so very angry with him I swear.

oh exactly the same response i get off my OH and mee too, id could right now utter the words "its over" lol and then panic and go "jk"

I want a dildo 2. A huge one!!!!! He would get so jealous!!!

lol i am going to get the best one that does loads of tricks that he would never be able to do, lets see who feels the rejection after that hey !! lmao:happydance:

My OH is the same it makes me feel shit, and to be honest it's just making me feel angry with him all the time, as i f i don't feel shit enough as it is right now as i'm getting bigger!

I think a lot of men are either afraid of hurting the baby or are for some reason turned off by pregnancy. I have heard both of these before, also heard some men are really turned on by pregnancy so it really just depends on the guy! My OH is the opposite, he wants to have sex 24/7 and says the whole idea of feeling so close to his family is the best feeling ever. But wow sometimes I'm just exhausted and he will be so bummed out if I fall asleep!

Hi, I think guys react oddly when women are pregnant... I would be a nightmare if my OH and I were not having sex!! I can completely understand why you feel insecure and when we are pregnant our bodies do change a lot and I think this can be a turn of to some men, the trouble is.. we are carrying a baby therefore our body is going to grow.. I am surprised this is common.. so far my OH and I are still having a healthy sex life and he loves the whole pregnancy thing... I would be devastated if my OH turned around and said he did not want to have sex anymore because I was pregnant... I can understand why you are so hurt, truly!! Can you jump on him in the night or something or print something of the net on sexual intercourse whe pregnant.. not sure what to say really, am so sorry chick x

I am sorry 'always' but your post is a little out of flavour.. the whole smelly fanny brigade thing.. how old are you?? Maybe you stink, but that is down to personal hygeine hun!!

I am sorry 'always' but your post is a little out of flavour.. the whole smelly fanny brigade thing.. how old are you?? Maybe you stink, but that is down to personal hygeine hun!!

who posted about fanny brigrade??? i think u should have quoted on the correct person as i never mentioned this in my thread. !!!!!
And also i think maybe u shouldnt be so mean to ppl and take that stick from out your bum as i think who ever wrote that on this post was probably trying to make others laugh !!!!:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->